I missed you// trixya

as my phone buzzed I grabbed it quickly but it wasn't who I wanted it to be, my heart dropped but then I remembered how much fun she'd be having. I was talking about my boyfriend bran, o more well known as katya. we'd just decided to date when he got the call for all stars. of coarse I'm happy for him but I really miss him, we had been spending a lot of time with each other anyway so its really weird not seeing him, everyday despite me hoping he wins I still have a voice at the back of my mind hoping he texts me one day and says he's on his way home. I look at my home screen, a picture of us hugging, I let out a sad sigh and curl further under my duvet, I honestly felt like part of me was gone. I connect my tv to youtube and search for UNGHhhh, since she left I had found comfort in watching them, as I watched I felt my eyes fill. I shake my head at myself, grow up brian! that didn't stop the tears that fell as I thought about him, I wipe my eyes and hug the pillow he uses when he stays, I know, I know, I'm getting pathetic. I close my  eyes and try to make myself sleep, the sooner I sleep the sooner I'm another day closer to katya, I hear the familiar noise of my front door opening and I cannot remember whether I locked it or not, I get up and grab the closest thing to me, a can of deodorant. I creep silently out of my room and look down at the end of my hall to see the silhouette of someone, I raise the can defensively. the person turns and noticeably sees me, I throw the can as hard as I could and it hits the intruder. "ow!" I'm surprised, id know that voice anywhere! I snap on the light and see brian standing there in his beautiful katya drag. I sprint towards him and throw myself into his arms, the grin not leaving my face. "hi" she says with a smile. "you're here! why didn't you tell me you were coming?" I ask, grinning widely. "i wanted to surprise you... and I guess I dd" h says, rubbing his collarbone. "sorry baby" I say innocently before lightly kissing from his collarbone to his neck "better?" I streakmy voice with innocence and he bites his lip. he takes my hand and starts pulling me gently to the bedroom "i haven't seen you in a while" he says grinning, I return the grin "then we should make up for lost time" I whisper.

*after le frickle frackle*

I pull him close to my body and kiss his shoulder "i missed you..." I whisper in his ear