Tour bus drama// Kameron Michaels

This chapter is dedicated to AestheticWallflower   Because I know she loves Kameron and I hope she likes it xD we haven't spoken for a hot minute so hiee x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

potential trigger warning - When Ariella is telling Dane about her past, theres a hint about a sexual assault situation. 

Name list for queens real names - 
Blair st Clair - Andrew Bryson
Kameron Michaels - Dane Young 
Aquaria - Giovanni Palandrani 
Miz Cracker - Maxwell Heller
Eureka - David Huggard
Monet X Change - Kevin Bertin

Ariella got out of her car and dialled a number quickly into her phone, fighting a small smile when her best friend answers 

"Hey Andrew, yeah I'm almost at the starbucks. Yeah, sure, of course, bring whoever. Okay, sure, bye. Love you bitch, bye" she says,  hanging up and putting her phone back into her pocket afterwards. She was finally getting to meet up with one of her best friends who had been so busy lately touring with her castmates from season 10 of Rupaul's Drag Race and she couldn't wait, when she saw Andrew, well Blair, on drag race she was so so proud. After watching the show with him for years she had a hunch when he suddenly had to leave town, those thoughts were confirmed when she saw Blair walk into the workroom. She had arranged to meet her friend at a local starbucks whilst he was on tour as he still had a couple of weeks until he'd be coming home for a while. Andrew, being the lovely and polite human that he was, had asked Ariella if she'd mind if a couple of friends from the season joined which of course she agreed to, the queens must be going stir crazy being on the tour bus all the time. Ariella finally makes it to the warmth of the starbucks, as soon as she walked in she was hit with the comforting coffee smell. She walks up to the counter and orders a caramel frappe with whipped cream and a shot of vanilla syrup, cinnamon sprinkled on top, this was her favourite comfort drink and never failed to make her feel better. She decides to choose a table and wait for the group to arrive, to pass time she scrolls through Instagram, occasionally liking a post that caught her attention. She'd only had a few sips of her coffee when she hears the ding of the starbucks door opening and a rumble of chatter following close behind, she turns and see's her best friend surrounded by her season 10 sisters, all out of drag and looking quite casual. They go and place their orders and it was only when they had gotten their drinks that Andrews eyes scan the area to find the familiar face that Ariella raises her arm and offers a slight wave. His eyes brighten up and he ushers the others to the table, he sits down next to Ariella and pulls her in for a hug, the girl clung to her bestfriend for a long moment before letting him go, she grins at him. 

"Andrew! I missed you bitch" the boy gives her an impish grin, his baby face brightening up. 

"I missed you too! God you look so good!" he says, looking at Ariella's change of hair, she had grown it out and dyed it a dark red, she had obviously been drinking water more because her skin was clear and practically glowed. She chuckles and nudges his shoulder 

"So do you! I'm loving the outfit" she praises with a nod, before looking at the group who had filled the table. "You gonna introduce me or will I have to do it myself?" she asks teasingly. Andrew rolls his eyes in a playful manner and turns to one of the boys, Ariella vaguely recognised him but let Andrew continue with the introduction. 

"This is Maxwell Heller, although you'll know him as Miz Cracker" He says, Ariella grins, remembering how much she liked cracker, she offers a small wave before Andrew starts talking again. 

"This is Giovanni Palandrani, or aquaria, our current reigning" he says, Ariella gives him a shy wave and a quick smile that he returned with a chuckle, she adores Aquaria but had to admit the queen seemed pretty intimidating.