Rosie// Danny Noriega

I know that the girl in this song wasn't actually named rosie and the happenings would have been different but I wanna do an AU based on the song.

she walked out of starbucks, a small girl close to her left side and a frappuchino in her right hand, the little girl happily holding a cookie. She had much on her mind and no-one to tell

He was walking into starbucks, holding his wallet. sunglasses on his face and he also had much on his mind, despite having a few people who would listen he still felt like he had no one to talk to

As the two collide the coffee and the wallet flies into the air "fuck, sorry!" Danny exclaimed, throwing his arms up in the air in an exasperated way. when he looks up his whole body immediately freezes "R-Rosie?" his voice shakes lightly, the woman looks up and her own eyes widen "danny?" after a small moment of silence a small voice breaks the air "tamawa" danny looks down at the small child in front of him, a smile immediately settles on his face. He knelt down "hi Tamara... I'm Danny" the little girl smiled and touched the boys longish hair "you're a pretty boy" a small chuckle escaped Danny's lips. "And your a pretty princess" he said looking down at her princess costume, she had a raincoat on top, obviously in case the unpredictable weather took a sudden turn. "I'm belle" she replied proudly, dimples gracing her rosy cheeks. "I can't believe it's you" Danny looked up at the girl, no woman, who had just spoken. "Same, it's been... years" Rosie nods, guilt gnawing at her insides. "I'm going in for a coffee if you wanna join me... we can talk?" Rosie thinks for a minute and shakes her head. "What about Tamara?" Danny's eyes widen as he remembers his friend waiting for him inside. "Well... my friend roy, well, right now Bianca, is inside, I'm sure if I ask her she wouldn't mind keeping an eye on her for a bit?" This time Rosie nods, part of her didn't want to think of those memories but she owed it to Danny. As the trio walked back into Starbucks Danny immediately noticed Bianca in the corner, looking at a simple watch on her wrist. He jogs over to the table and smiles at Bianca. "Hey bitch, sorry I'm late... I have a huge favour..." Bianca's features turn suspicious. "What is it Danny?" Suspicion laced her voice. He smiled sweetly "remember I told you about Rosie? I've just bumped into her, after all these years. Her daughters with her and I was wondering if you could occupy her daughter for a little while?" Bianca rolled her eyes, Danny knew it would be a yes, Bianca was a softie at heart. "Only because this Rosie chick needs to explain shit" Danny grins and fist pumps the air. "Thanks grandma" Bianca laughed, Danny skipped over to Rosie and Tamara. "She said yeah" Rosie nodded and kneeled down to her daughters height. "Okay honey, you're gonna go over with Danny's friend Bianca, we'll be at the very next table okay baby?" The little girl nods, happy to meet new people. Rosie and Danny take Tamara over to Bianca "Bianca this is tamara. And this is Rosie" Danny introduced, Rosie smiled at Bianca who returned the gesture but Rosie walked over "hi, I'm belle" Bianca looked slightly confused until she seen her dress. "Dang, I wanted to be belle, I guess I'll be the beast, I fit the bill anyway" Danny and Rosie chuckled, Tamara let out a small childlike giggle. "I like you. You're funny, maybe even funnier than my mommy" Bianca laughed although Danny could tell she was pleased about the young child's acceptance. "Well. We're gonna go catch up, you two behave"Danny says, he and Rosie go to the desk whilst he orders a drink, nothing is said until they're sitting at a table. "I'm sorry" Rosie immediately apologized, Danny looks at his cup. "Why'd you leave? Why did you say what you said? I needed you but you were never there, you never sent a letter, never replied to my texts, my calls. Why?" Emotion was thick in his voice as he recalled his early life. "My parents... you never met them because I wanted it that way. They were strict Catholics and the biggest homophobes ever. Whenever I hung out with you I said I was going to Bible studies or I was taking extra schooling. I had no idea that they started doubting, one say my dad followed me to the mall and saw us, we were fooling about in stores and you were joking about the woman's clothes. When I went home they took my phone, my diary, everything. What no-one knew I that I...I was gay. I had been talking to this girl, she was amazing and she helped me when I was questioning my sexuality, we had met up a couple of times and I really liked her. When they found out they locked me in my room for a week with only buttered bread and water at meal times, they thought it was force it out of me. When that didn't work they... they sent me to a correction camp. I was left there for 5 years and they tried to brainwash me. They would beat me and on more than one occasion a guy worker would force himself on me to try and turn me straight. When I got home I blanked out a lot of my life, I had to spend a year in a psychiatric ward, by the time I was in a place to get in contact you were getting big and I didn't want you to think it was about that" Danny's mouth was wide open, he had no idea. "Holy shit rosie, I'm sorry" he held her hand tight across the table. She shook her head "it's okay, I'm at a place that I can think about it without breaking down." Danny sipped from his coffee "and Tamara?" He asked, curious about the adorable little girl. "Well, after I came out of the psych ward I got into contact with Ashlyn, the girl who my parents caught me seeing. We started talking and eventually started dating, a couple of years after we started dating we decided we wanted to try for a baby, we found a donor and I carried Tamara. We're actually gonna look into having another soon" Danny grinned. "Holy shit, that's amazing. I'm like so happy for you" his grin was infectious and soon enough Rosie was grinning. "I missed you" she said, a sad sigh leaving her. "I missed you too bitch, you should have just got in contact, I know you aren't like that" they smile warmly at each other. "Just promise we'll talk more" Danny said suddenly, missing his old best friend. "Of coarse, I'm sorry for everything" Danny shakes his head "let's just forget it happen ya know, we've missed out on so much with each other already" Rosie bids, clearly relieved at the answer. "I'd like that"....

Meanwhile...

Bianca just looked at the young girl as she happily munched her muffin. "So..." he said, not knowing what to say. "I like your makeup" the girl said, admiring the drag queens eccentric makeup. "You could be the only one kid" Bianca chuckles. "Why? You're cool! I don't know anyone like you" Bianca chuckles and smiles at the young girl. "You remind me a lot of someone, a little girl a few years older than you named Lola" as he thought about young Lola his heart warmed, despite his seemingly cold personality he's really sweetheart.

Danny and Rosie indeed kept in touch, after a few months Danny agreed to be a sperm donor for Rosie, she later found out she was pregnant with a baby girl again. Danny met Ashlyn and they became great friends. Tamara loved Danny and frequently made him take her to visit Bianca, he didn't mind though, he was happy to have them in his life. When their baby girl was born they named her Quentin. All in all everything was looking up for them, when Tamara was 20 she met someone and three years later they were getting married. Tamara had asked if Danny and Roy would be in drag, they both agreed, Roy did because he felt it was right, she grew up knowing him as Bianca. They were both bridesmaids that day, now Danny looks back on that day in Starbucks and thinks about how lucky he was. Despite meeting his own partner he still felt like Rosie, Tamara, Ashlyn, Roy and Quentin were his true family. A while  after meeting his own partner Danny asked Rosie to be a surrogate for a baby for him, about a year later he had a baby boy named Corey in his arms.

A/N- sorry if it's shot, apologies. Hopefully some of you enjoyed it and I have a question
Should the next chapter be about
Adore
Bianca
Jinkx or
William
Should it be about
A breakup
Meeting someone new
A night out with a fellow queen or
A fight with (what) queen

Please let me know x