The Cinema

Jughead's POV

Betty Archie Veronica and i decided to watch a movie at thw Bijju (sorry if misspelled) We decided to watch The shining. So if the girls get scared we could hold them tight.

I decided to pick Betty up a little earlier on we could ... Talk... Yes talk.😉.

I knocked on the door and waited a few seconds. The door opened to reveal Alice Bettys mom.

"Jughead hello please come in." She said stepping away from the door a bit for me to come in.

Ever since Betty and i have been dating Alice has supported it. Surprised? Yeah I was too.

"Betty dear someone's here to see you!" Alice yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

Betty came down the stairs in this outfit

"Wow Betts you look nice" I said as she came over to me and hugged me

I picked her up and spun her around as she giggled. We heard a SNAP and turned to see Alice taking a photo of us.

Betty and I looked at each other and laughed. "What my darling daughter finally found herself a mans now Betty you keep him because he is sweet. Also Jughead you're welcome to spend the night but if you touch her whilst I am not her and without her consent I will find you and beat you to a pulp. Ok have fun kiddos" she said while walking out grabbing her purse.

I looked at Betty shocked. "I don't know how to come back from that" I said eaening a laugh from Betty.

"C'mon Juggie let's go Veronica texted me that we are catching the earlier showing of the movie." She said grabbing my hand.

"Did you find out which movie it is?"I asked because even though Archie and i decided on a scary movie he didn't tell me which movie it was.

"Nope" she said popping the 'p'.

We left her house and walked over to Archies.

*Knock knock knock* Betty knocked on the door.

Archie came and opened the door and let us in.

"Hey arch which movie are we watching?" Betty asked

"It's a secret apparently" Veronica said appearing next to Archie.

*Time skip to the movie*

"Arch the shining?" I asked completely "outraged" 😜.

"It's ok Juggie I have you to keep me safe." Betty said and sat on my lap in the back of Archie's dad's pickup truck.

Throughout the whole movie on every jump scare Betty would hide her face in to my chest or the crook of my neck.

After the movie was done we went back to Betty's house and I tucked her in.

"Juggie can you stay with me if you don't want to I un..." she said but I cut her off with a kiss.

"Of course I will Betts who else will keep you safe from (idontknow who the person is in the movie bc I've never seen it) "

"Juggie that's not funny" she said slapping my chest playfully. As I was laughing.

"Alright Betts time for bed" I said crawling in next to her. We went straight to sleep cuddled in each others arms.