37: Scenery

KIM TAEHYUNG;

It was out of his own knowledge that it'd be like this. He thought Jisoo would be the one out of the two of them that'd hold on even if he himself would like it better to give up.

But he wouldn't.

And then she did.

He was confused, her older brother wasn't talking, he was piped shut and her parents? He aren't currently on talking terms but it was because they too were trying to reach Jisoo.

Her friends also didn't know was going on which leaves him at a dead end.

"Ah fuck."

He cussed and ran his hand through his hazel-like locks. The frustration was overwhelming, conflicts just come right after another and it was exhausting.

He's exhausted.

And he thought, hey maybe Jisoo's also just tired of everything, especially after all the mental and emotional hurdles they both encountered this past few days.

He was fine with her resting.

'I just wish she could've let me know or call me from time to time but no! I'll be here waiting for her without any idea how she is or where she is or if she's ever going to come home.'

Taehyung was surely troubled but all he was left to do was drown his self in his work. What's there left to do without Jisoo?

It's just like that. When someone so significant enters your life and leaves, you just feel empty and a question lingers...

"What am i suppose to do now."

You lose purpose.

"Tae?" Jimin called out and nudged him. He responded with a hm while his eyes were still glued on the blueprint in front of him.

"Jungkook and I are having a few drinks later at my place, i mean its pretty a-list only so this is a huge huge invitation."

Taehyung grinned before nodding his head no. Two of his friends sighed in defeat and headed back to their desks.

He too was grieving. Taehyung was filled to the brim with regrets.

He loosened his tie and continued to work.

JENNIE KIM;

"You're lurking around my office again, Sir." She remarked as she was still glued o the case she was analyzing.

"Don't you think mine's too far off from yours....and the others?"

Jennie chuckled and just nodded yes.

"I do think so, Sir. Is that why you're particularly in mine for a whole hour now?"

Yoongi cleared his throat before nodding.

"Point made. I'll take my leave now..."

He slowly made his way to the door while carefully analyzing the simple architecture Jennie's office has.

She took a quick glance at him before smiling.

"Have you had lunch, sir?"

Yoongi quickly turned around and nodded no.

"I'm awfully hungry, let's get something to eat!"

Jennie took off her glasses as she stood up and streched her limbs.

"Let's call the others!" Jennie suggested but Yoongi already pulled her out of her office and through all the cubicles to get to the elevator.

"Okay so...where are we having lunch?" She asked with a bright smile as she was excited because she always have really good meals with Yoongi and its not just the food, its just the fun she has whenever she eats with him.

"We're going to be having a little detour."

She was completely oblivious on what Yoongi had in mind but thinking about lunch she just went with it.

They arrived at a building she knew all too well.

"The pantry here is the worst. What are we doing here Yoongi-ssi." Jennie asked as she started to talk to him as a friend rather than her boss.

"Go talk to him, I know he badly needs it after what happened."

Her brows furrowed and asked what happened as she was clueless and her heart dropped to find out what.

"Oh...oh my god."

"How did you know this?"

"Jungkook's my roommate. He spills quite everything when drunk."

Jennie wasted no more time and made her way through the building she used to visit every week to see him but now she's just here to comfort.

"Taehyung? I heard what happened, come on... loosen up and talk."

She knew he needed this being the type of person that he was which was liking to keep everything to himself rather than bother people with it.

Taehyung looked at her and heaved out a sigh.

"It's okay, Jen. I'm okay."

Jennie waited for him to continue, she knew there was more.

"I just... missed seeing the scenery I use to see everyday."

update again during summer which will be d last ep. probs.

kind of filler.

hate that its short but its just going to be that.

-moon