04: Beautiful Girl

KIM JISOO; SIX WEEKS LATER

Something was already strange from the moment she got up earlier this morning. Her stomach felt weird.

Jisoo was clenching the fabric clothing her tummy as it kept on getting weirder and weird.

She was up next for the catwalk.

Jisoo closed her mouth shut before walking on the catwalk, let me rephrase that. Strutting on the catwalk.

She flashed a devilish smile which she again would later, this was only the rehearsal after all.

Her stomach was clenching, she didnt know what to do. When it was time to return back. She just had to.

"Jisoo Unnie!" Lisa exclaimed as she ran to Jisoo who barfed all over the stage. Just before she could get out of the catwalk.

"Are you okay? What happened? Are you not feeling well? Let's go home." Lisa bombarded Jisoo with tons of question. The blonde was worried, both for Jisoo's well-being
and career. Jisoo's manager then came rushing next to her.

"Jisoo! What happened?" Im Nayeon-her manager, exclaimed as she rubbed her back.

"I-i dont know. I'm okay, i can still work later. I just need a nap."

"Uhm i think you should go home Jisoo" the latter turned to see a disgusted fashion designer who was hosting this fashion event.

Jisoo closed her eyes shut before standing up and faced the homosexual being.

"I can still go on, Ms. Son. I just need a n-"

"Come on Jisoo...we dont need any collateral damage on this runway. Besides its the best for you too."

Jisoo immediately felt offended.

'Collateral Damage? Who is he calling collateral damage, this little shit!'

"Oh. Okay then! Well Mr. Son, it was fun working with you till it lasted" She said in the most sarcastic way possible.

"Au Revoir!" Jisoo shouted and waved as she walked back to her dressing room to get her things and

'I wanna get the hell out of here.'

As soon as Lisa and Jisoo entered the van, Lisa immediately asked Jisoo what happened.

"I dont know Liz. My stomach just suddenly felt weird."

"What have you been eating?"

"I last ate...chicken? Yeah. So what? Its only chicken, right?"

"Right, just be careful unnie, okay?" Lisa said and wore a worried expression.

"Sure" Jisoo answered out of the blur and slouched in her chair.

KIM JISOO; A DAY AFTER THE One night stand

"Oh i didnt get to ask you two yesterday."

Lisa and Rosè exchanged looks before swallowing the lump in their throats.

"Where did you two go?" Jisoo asked sharply and threw them glares. "Don't you dare lie."

"J-jungkook only took me home, i was already drunk. We drank too much vodka." Lisa said without pausing. Jisoo raised an eyebrow at her before moving on to Rosè, Lisa sighed a sigh of relief and smirked at Rosè.

"U-uhm Jimin took me h-"

"No he didnt! Your house was empty all night Rosèanne!" Lisa pointed out with a wide smile. They were neighbors and Lisa had suspected something happened already happened to Rosè so she paid special attention the house next to hers.