31: Ocean Eyes

A MONTH LATER

KIM TAEHYUNG;

"Jisoo?" He called out as soon as he woke up and felt nothing beside him. He rubbed his eyes for a second before getting up.

This was unusual because Jisoo was always sleepy and Taehyung would always get up first for work and make her breakfast when she wakes up.

This was a different day than any other of their days.

"Jisoo?" Taehyung called out again and checked the bathroom to see if maybe she was brushing her teeth or something.

He didnt see anyone.

He heaved out a worried sigh and walked out of their room and almost ran downstairs but she also wasnt there.

Taehyung's breath hitched when he heard a faint whimper coming from the guest bathroom.

"Jisoo? Babe?"

He knocked twice before twisting the knob.

"No! I really feel bad just to look at myself, i'll feel really worse if you do too Taehyung!!" Jisoo exclaimed and turned away, he heaved out a chuckle before running his fingers through his hair.

'Well i guess this is just another one of our days'

This happened often, considering the fact Jisoo was pregnant so yeah. The symptoms of her feeling insecure is a given.

"Alright then. I wont look, should i leave now for work?" He asked and was about to turn away when Jisoo hugged him from the back.

"No! Dont leave me again..."

This was also an always for the two of them. Jisoo said she feels lonely being all alone in their big house with only dalgom to interact with.

She cant just call over her friends. They're also adults who works for their future.

Taehyung turned around and captured Jisoo into a hug.

"Look babe. I dont care about how your look and i've said this a thousand times already."

She heaved out a sigh and pulled away.

"I'm sorry Taehyung. I feel like a fucking burden and i dont know why..."

He smiled faintly before lifting her head up.

"You know what. Let's go out and eat tonight, like an actual fancy restaurant? Sounds good?"

Jisoo forced a smile and nodded.

She wasnt feeling right about today nor the dinner they were going to have tonight.

'His smile was really precious and he was really trying. How could i say no to that?'

They ate breakfast together while Taehyung was still trying to stir her mood up. He didnt want to go to work knowing Jisoo still feels upset.

"You're okay, right?" He asked as Jisoo just nodded with a faint smile before fixing his faded blonde hair.

"Do you perhaps want to dye it back to black with me?"

"You said you liked it?".

Jisoo laughed out loud before answering him.

"That was a month ago and pregnancy makes you crazy, so?"

Taehyung smiled widely before nodding that made Jisoo smile too.

"Sure. Tomorrow?"

"Of course."