11: Fresh Pair Of Eyes

KIM JISOO;

Even though how many times her friends deceived her, telling her they're going to fulfill her cravings without actually doing so. She still came with her friends and Taehyung and his friends to go grocery shopping with the promise of buying her a set of chicken and kimchi.

When they arrived at the grocery store, they immediately parted ways because Jisoo immediately ran to the junk food aisle while Taehyung calmly strided with the pushcart to the vegetables.

Lisa quickly ran after her while pulling Jungkook with her. While Jimin and Rosè decided to have a seperate cart because they knew Taehyung and Jisoo would pick for themselves and themselves only so the two decided to pick foods that everyone would enjoy, or foods that you would normally have in your house.

"KIMCHI KIMCHI KIMCHI!" Jisoo cheered while Jungkook was trying to distract her while Lisa was still returning some junk food that were bad for the baby.

"NO, NO! NOT THAT PLEASE!" Jisoo pleaded but Lisa could only close her eyes tight and throw it back to the shelf. Jungkook was holding Jisoo back but he was startled when Jisoo started to sit on the floor...and crying.

"ITS SO UNFAIR! NOT ONLY DONT I HAVE MY KIMCHI! I ALSO DONT HAVE MY FAVOURITE SNACK.."

Taehying was 4 aisles away but he was vividly hearing all of the things Jisoo kept saying.

"Lets go get you kimchi!" Lisa said just trying to end her misery and Jungkook's. Jisoo stood up wiping her tears before running to the freezer.

"KIMCHI! KIMCHI!" Jisoo cheered when she got a hold of a jar, Taehyung wasnt far away, also looking for some kimchi.

And just when he just about to reach for some, Jisoo immediately bit him.

"Ow! What the hell?!" Taehyung screamed and frowned at Jisoo.

"You didnt let me have my kimchi last time, and im not letting you have some this time."

Jungkook could see the annoyance in Taehyung's eyes as he glared at Jisoo who could care less. So Jungkook went ahead and just pulled Taehyung away from the scene.

Lisa was chuckling awkwardly, Jisoo seemed really serious but funny.

Later on, the four was outstanded how Jisoo was jumping up and down near Taehyung who was almost losing it. Jisoo was begging to have chicken for dinner but the four decided to make Taehyung the responsible one for their food.

"I dont like chicken!" He bursted out and Jisoo letted out a really audible and an overreacting gasp.

"What?! Are you even human? Lisa, Rosè! Why him? I have good sense in food."

The two just shrugged so Jisoo looked at Jungkook and Jimin for sympathy but they just avoided eye contact immediately.

"Eff you guys, im having dinner alone. I did it back then, what difference can it make when i do it now." Jisoo said and stormed out of the grocery store. Lisa was about to head out when she was stopped by Taehyung.

"Let her be, its not like she's such a loss besides as much as i know about girls. They just want someone to follow them." He retorted and continued to pick more food.

"No! Jisoo unnie isnt like other girls! She really does what she says and what are you talking about loss? That's my unnie!" Lisa exclaimed and ran after Jisoo with Rosè on her tail.

"Hep hep. Dont follow your girlfriends, we're finishing this first. They're girls, they're overreacting" Taehyung reasoned out so his friends was left with no choice but to wait like what they did back when they were younger on their mother.

---

"What? She's still isnt here? Wow." Taehyung said with a grin when he got home. Jungkook and Jimin immediately left when he was done with grocery. He shrugged it off and went to the kitchen to cook ramen since he was lazy to do better.

After eating, he was about to clean after himself when he stopped between his tracks. Taehyung glanced at the wall clock and clicked his tounge.

It was really late and guilt was kicking in.

"Such hassle." He murmured before grabbing his jacket and headed outside. His car was still back in his apartment since they used Jimin's car today so he walked.

Taehyung dialed Jungkook's number while speed walking.

"Her parents asked about her over the phone, i told them that their brat was already sleeping anyways, where is that brat? Did you already find her?" He lied while walking and looking around.

"Not yet, there's just really various counts of chicken restaurants here. Make up something hyung, you can do it!" Jungkook said cheering Taehyung on before hanging up.

He could only sigh and ran to the bus station, while waiting for the vehicle. Taehyung spotted a small petite looking black haired girl. The small figure was familliar so he squinted his eyes and just what he thought, it was her.

Taehyung smiled in relief before jogging to the other side of the road.

Jisoo was just there, finished eating and was just taking selfies.

Just when Taehyung was about to go in, a guy approached Jisoo.

Jisoo was stoned. Taehyung saw how the fearless, sassy, noisy side of Jisoo subsided. He smirked as he got interested, who was this guy? Taehyung knows for sure that Jisoo wasnt afraid of guys. So what made this boy in front of her now different to take all of Jisoo's unconcern in life and make her stutter.

Eventually Taehyung decided to end it since he was really noticing the discomfort the guy just brought Jisoo. He knocked the glass that was seperating them the whole time to get their attention.

Jisoo beamed a smile and bowed two times to the guy before leaving the chicken restaurant and pulled Taehyung away from there.

"Woah woah, did you even look at your sides before crossing? There's no hurry or do you have a deathwish?"

Jisoo rolled her eyes before letying go of Taehyung's arm and walked past him.

"The house is this way." Taehyung said when he noticed Jisoo was going the wrong way. She stopped and walked at the opposite direction and past Taehyung again. The latter pulled out his phone and told his friends that he already found her.

"Did you have a good dinner?"

"The chicken was good."

"Oh really? But why do you look like you have an upset stomach?" Taehyung said with a smirk that made Jisoo stop

"No i dont, you need a fresh pair of eyes." Jisoo retorted with a little scoff in the end and continued walking. "I dont, i clearly saw how you were so still and shaken when the guy earlier sat in front of you"

Taehyung hitted the spot. But Jisoo was wise.

"I wasnt shaken. And he was nobody, as you know Taehyung im a model and im quite famous. I was startled when he told me he was a fan. That was it."

-moon