30: Embarrassed

JENNIE KIM;

"HEYO WHATS UP MR. YOONGS!"

The mentioned porcelained-skin lad rolled his eyes at the sight of a wasted young girl who booty-called him at the middle of the night.

Well Jennie was obviously drunk and will really regret everything what her drunk self told her to do.

"Jesus Christ, Jennie Kim. How much more will you disrespect your goddamn boss than waking him up in the middle of the night calling him a little fucking bitch."

Jennie just laughed at Yoongi's retort.

"Are you mad now?"

"For fucks sake Jennie Kim, sober up and i'll be good enough to drive you home come on." Yoongi said and grabbed her arm but she didnt budge.

"Jennie." He stated but Jennie remained stoned.

"Yoongi...i told him i was fine, i told him i was okay. We broke up and i was more guilty than sad because i knew it was my damn fault! It was mine! I took the case, shouted at him for it."

"Get to the damn point Jennie, remember its still the middle of the night-"

"H-he got another woman pregnant."

Yoongi didnt know why but he just stood up from the high chair and was about to stomp away when Jennie held the sleeve of his bomber jacket held it to her face.

"D-dont leave me."

"I wasn't. He should be taught a lesson."

"NO! Taehyung...he really likes Jisoo Unnie and i love him. I want him to be happy even if it costs mine. Life's not short, i can be happy again." Jennie simply muttered with a bitter smile, with a cracking voice, with cheeks wet from her tears.

Yoongi heaved out a sigh and sat back on his seat and ordered a cocktail.

"I'm sorry."

Jennie smiled at him, the sweetest smile she could show at her state.

"What? What are you smiling at?"

"Nothing in particular."

Yoongi scoffed and took a sip of his cocktail which just arrived.

"You are allowed to rant Jennie. You're human, you're allowed to have feelings. If you think Taehyung is allowed this and that then what makes you different?"

She inhaled deeply before letting out a loud cry.

"God i'm so glad there's only the two of us here, you're really embarrassing." He murmured and took a gulp from his drink.

"I'm happy he's happy. I like Jisoo Unnie, she's really great. And it was a one night stand so it doesnt fucking hurt that much...but that caused them to actually like each other. And what am i to say to that?" She cried and took the last shot.

"Do you want me to take his case instead?" Yoongi suggested with a worried look evident on his face.

"No. Auntie and Uncle wont really divorce Yoongi, they obviously love each other. They're just having one of their fights, this is why Taehyung got angry at me because he thinks im giving consent when im just letting it happen because i know...i know they'll cancel it anyways."

Yoongi smiled uncontrollably before pulling Jennie into a hug and she just snuggled into his arms.

"Are you sober already?" He asked as he pulled away. Jennie nodded with a pout and smiled afterwards. Yoongi wrapped his arm around her waist to support her legs since she wasnt fully sober.