19: Haughty Girl

KIM JISOO;

'Why...why do i seem fat?!'

Jisoo pouted as she slightly slapped the little fat that she was gaining on her tummy. She frowned before going downstairs to feed Dalgom.

"Dalgomie~" Jisoo called out in a sing song tune, she frowned more when Dalgom wasnt showing up.

"Dalgom?" She asked and started to look around.

A small arf was heard when she started to rattle his dog food in his can.

"Where were you?" Jisoo asked as she placed his plate on the floor containing his breakfast.

She crouched to be in the same as level as him to pet him, she looked around only to feel lonely to be in such a big house... all alone.

"Uh whatever." Jisoo murmured as she stood up and walked to the kitchen to make her own breakfast.

Her head cocked up from making ramen when the doorbell rang.

"Who is it in this early morning aish." She complained after turning off the stove and walked to the door.

"Oh annyeong Suho-ssi." Jisoo said with a faint smile, it was nice for her to see a familliar face from her beloved work

"Jisoo-ssi! Saengil Chukahae! I was busy with a shoot yesterday but hey i owe you a gig right sooo-"

"Im sorry, but i'm taking a break Suho." Jisoo half-heartedly declined as she rubbed the back of her neck. Heck yeah she wanted a gig, but she wasnt allowed any stress and there were already fats coagulating at her tummy.

Suho pouted and Jisoo just smiled bigger.

'Ahh how cute, nice to see such an attractive face after a while.'

"Well since it was your birthday yesterday, do you wanna do something or go somewhere? I'll treat you, come on."

Jisoo and Suho became close during a shoot but they kept formalities since they were still co-workers.

"Alright alright, dont be pouty now, do you wanna come in?" She said with a smile and made way.

"I'll just wa-"

"Wait how did you know my new place?"

"Uhm, Lali?"

"Right. Okay you can wait there."

Jisoo rushed to her room to change into something nice and putted some light makeup on to look atleast fresh.

She walked to the room next to hers which was Taehyung's to knock.

"Yah, Taehyung. I'm going somewhere, there's unfinished ramen there go finish and eat it. Also feed dalgom a bit before you go, i might be out for a while-"