08: Wine

KIM JISOO;

"Wait,what did you say again? Is it my ears? Or my damn ears!? Or is it just so fucking unbelievable!? Don't do this to me Park Chaeyoung. Lalisa Manobal."

"Manoban, unnie. Its just-"

"Yeah yeah, but still! Guys! He's a complete douche! As much as his looks look good, thats how much his attitude is bad."

"He cant be that bad." Lisa said giggling, thinking her unnie is just overreacting a little bit.

Jisoo raised her middle finger before groaning.

She just found out, Rosè's fling. Lisa's friend are both close friends to Taehyung and she knew because Rosè told Jimin everything, maybe seeking for a solution that ended up being over heard by Jungkook and ended up telling it to Lisa then Lisa told Jisoo.

"Why did i even tell you guys his name!?" Jisoo complained and rolled several times on her bed.

It slipped out of her tounge when she was sleeping.

It went something like this.

"That little...Kim Taehyung, why are you so...i...why are you...you're bad!"

Then she woke up realising the two of her friends were watching her then Rosè approached Jimin about the problem. Then that happened.

"I hate your boyfriend chaeng. I hope you know that." Jisoo said and Rosè just laughed nervously.

Rosè told Jisoo, Jimin would be helping them along side with Jungkook.

"Also your so called friend, Lisa."

Jisoo refused. The four insisted.

'Im just nothing against four.'

Lisa laughed out loud and Jisoo threw her a dagger look that made Rosè nudge her with her elbow.

"She's not my boyfriend, unni-"

"Screw that chaeng. Flings are non-existent, only boyfriends and husbands." Jisoo said and rubbed her temple. "Why are they even helping me? I thought that son of a bitch Taehyung has a girlfriend, like how even? He's such a douche! Probably his girl is a douche too thats why they get along so well-"

"Unnie stop, you're so talkative." Lisa interrupted and Jisoo frowned, "Whatever, answer me anyways!" She exclaimed and sat up.

"Jimin doesnt like his girlfriend, it changed him-"

"Is that why he became a douche?!" Jisoo sarcastically but curiously asked. What is that even?

"No, unnie. He was a douche, Jimin said he changed a lot-"

"Shut up...Shut up!"

"Im...not talking anymore, unnie-"

"No that not it- ugh whatever. No way chaeng. I think he got the wrong guy i mean, he's such a douchebag!" Jisoo said and Lisa's brows furrowed in confusion.

"I'll text Jungkook to send me a pic, for clarification. There is a lot of Kim and Taehyung in south korea."

After a few minutes,Lisa's phone bleeped and her eyed enlarged at the photo.

"He's cute! Is this him?"