01 : So Hot

KIM JISOO;

"Be a little more daring, Jisoo-ssi"

As Jisoo followed the photographer's command, several clicks were soon heard.

"I like it! Just a couple more
Jisoo-ssi, actually go get retouched for a sec" the photographer said and stepped away, Jisoo bowed her head taintedly and went to her personal make-up artist. Which is also her long time bestfriend.

"You look exhausted unnie, you have been posing 24/7. We could bail if we want to you know.." Lisa  her make-up artist slash best friend adviced. She wanted her bestfriend to have fun.

"Just tell me if you want to rest, liz. I can totally give you a day off." Jisoo said with a concerned tone, Lisa rolled her eyes and cupped Jisoo's cheeks out of a sudden which startled her.

"Yah, unnie! I dont need a day off, maybe you do. You dont look so hot." Lisa said trying to get her to get a day off from work and go have fun like a 24 year old like her would. Jisoo is a little workaholic no, actually she is workaholic! Can you really blame her when she only wants to be the best model there will ever be? Or wants to make her family proud? Her family is no joke, its either make them proud or not be a part of them.

"Shut up liz, i always look hot." Jisoo retorted with a chuckle

"All done! Atleast think about it unnie please. Its for your own good." Lisa pleaded and pouted, Jisoo stuck her tounge out before strutting away

"I'LL THINK ABOUT IT." Jisoo shouted and threw Lisa a finger heart while walking backwards.

Lisa squealed and immediately texted their other friend, Rosè.

'She's in. Time for plan b'

"And there! Lets wrap up guys! You did really good Jisoo-ssi. My friends werent joking about your skills." The photograher said while checking the pictures he took.

"Ah thank you, im just doing my best." Jisoo said and did a little clap, she was shrieking inside. Compliments never failed to boost her mood up.

"Well Jisoo-ssi, keep up the good work. Thank you for your cooperation. Till we meet again." The photographer said and bidded her goodbye. Jisoo smile faded and was replaced with an exhausted frown.

"Unnie, unnie!" Lisa called out but she ignored it and continued to walk towards the comfort room to change into oversized black shirt with denim shorts beneath it and slipped into comfortable sneakers and topped it off with a black beanie.

"Unnie! Lets go-"

"Not today Lisa. Im tired." Lisa with her long legs immediately blocked Jisoo's path, "But you said you'll think about it..." Lisa said with her famous bewitching aegyo
but instead of tantalizing exhausted Jisoo. It only annoyed her more.

"Lisa. Im tired, you're going to waste your efforts here." Jisoo said and rolled her eyes at Lisa and went inside her van with the blonde latter following her with a mischevious grin.

'You need this Jisoo unnie.'

Jisoo opened her eyes and realized
she was already in her bed when she remembered dozing off inside her car. She blinked a couple of times before yawning and sitting up, planning to have salad for dinner.

If she wants to be a successful model she has to have a healthy and good shape.

But as soon as she saw herself in front of her human-sized mirror, she cant help but just

"AHHHHHHHHH!"

Lisa and Rosè who did all of it, smirked before walking to Jisoo's room.

"W-why is my hair bleached?! It goddamn has two colors Park Chaeyoung! Lalisa Manoban!" She scolded as soon as the two arrived at her room. "We figured you need to do a little fun so we fixed you up, i did your hair and lisa did your make-up...as always." Jisoo swore that if they werent her best friends, she would have strangled them, as soon as Rosè finished her sentence.