05: Young Gods

KIM JISOO;

She almost fainted at the news she was given. It wasnt congratulations. The gasps of her two bestfriends made everything worse.

"Are you sure?" Lisa questioned and the doctor nodded with a smile. Jisoo wanted to punch the smile out of the doctor's lips.

It wasnt that kind of news to be smiling and cheering.

Before a tear could escape her eys she immediately exited the scene and went straight to her vehicle, not minding the fact that she left her two bestfriends.

She was too preoccupied at the moment and needed space.

After several hours of driving to somewhere she reached Gwancheon. As soon as Jisoo realized how far she has gotten she punched the stirring wheel before leaning her forehead on it.

'Iam not ready...and gosh the father is only a one night stand guy what the hell did i do.'

Wreckless decisions crossed her mind and she knew in a state like this, she wouldnt hesitate to be wreckless. Just to end the conflict she made.

'M-my career? What am i gonna do with that?!'

Jisoo finally broke down in tears and started to pull her hair in frustration. Her life was ruined.

Her career was ruined. She was only 24, that may be the right time to create a family to many but she didnt belong to that group of people.

Jisoo accepted the fact that she can grow old and live with a dog named dalgom. She never saw this coming.

She was too busy being worried that she didnt even think about the baby in her stomach. Jisoo only thought of her future.

It's too soon to say anything about the living being in her stomach.

After sulking for an hour she wiped the tears away and decided to sleep on the problem before solving it... and maybe a few ice cream buckets.

Her hand constantly visited her wet cheeks to spmehow wipe the tear stains on her face.

Jisoo lazily opened her house only to see her dearest and only brother. Kim Seokjin.

"You're home? Don't you have a gig?"

Since she had morning sickness, the gigs lessen but she always went out so they wont be suspiscious.

"It ended early, oppa." Jisoo lazily said and just as she was about to step on the first step of the stairs. Seokjin already had a grasp of her wrist.

"No it didnt. You're arent a good liar Jisoo." He said and Jisoo flinched when his hands reached her cheeks.

"You cried. What now huh?"

Jisoo scoffed before pulling her wrist back. Seokjin wasnt helping. At all.

"What? Did your gig got cancelled? Pssh what a crybaby." He meant it to tease Jisoo but she wasnt in the state to understand him.

"Shut up, Seokjin. Like you know better-"

"What is this? Are you two bickering again?" Her mom, Kim Kaesoo erupted from the kitchen.

"Ani eomma"

"Jisoo is crying"

They said in unison. Jisoo groaned in annoyance and stomped her foot, none of this made her feel better.

"Wae?"

"Nothing eomma-"

"I think her gig got cancelled again."

They once again said in unison.

Jisoo glared at Seokjin but he didnt even care, he was having fun. Jisoo was having none.

'I hate him!'

"Jisoo, not everything goes your way dont need to shed tears honey." Her father, Kim Jinwon said while he was on his phone. He was someone to not fool around with and he just doesnt respect anybody.

And mostly he sees Jisoo as this rich bitchy typical brat. She was half of that and that half is the only thing her dad sees in her thats why Jisoo just always shuts up.

"Y-yes appa." Tears were starting to fill her eyes. She felt outnumbered. Like no one was on her side and no one even tried to be on her side.

"You need to get more gigs Jisoo, or else ill place you as one of our office workers. Understood?"

Jisoo couldnt handle it. Maybe it was the sensitiveness of being pregnant kicking in but she couldnt help but rush to her room and cry her eyeballs out.

Then an idea came to her mind.

'What if...i just. I mean. It would atleast be fair. The baby will die as well as me. I wont have to live aith such pressure!'

Jisoo smiled creepily and immediately scavenged for a rope and when she saw her DMs
that had long shoelaces, she inmdiately grimaced and rushed over to it.

Rosè and Lalisa rushed to Jisoo's place as soon as the hospital bill was paid.

No one was actually home when they got there. There were no signs of her also.

Rosè signalled Lisa that they should go upstairs and the door to her room was locked. Lisa had no choice but to kick her door open.

"No time for keys!" Lisa said and busted the door open. Her foot ached but that didnt matter.

They both gasped at the sight of their friend struggling. Rosè and Lisa didnt waste another minute and helped Jisoo to get down.

They were like young Gods who saved Jisoo from her almost horrible mistake and Jisoo could only cry.

She would be a sinner. A big sinner for killing herself and murdering a precious innocent baby.

Jisoo repeatedly said sorry, she was chanting it. Maybe its for her friends, family, for the baby or for herself.

She cried her eyes out in her best friend's arms, hoping to sleep and wake up. Laughing because this was just another lame dream of hers.

KIM TAEHYUNG;

"Do you have something to say Jennie?" Taehyung asked and took a bite from the dish he ordered earlier. Jennie kept poking hers which had to mean something.

"Nothing baby. Do you?"

Taehyung swallowed the lump in his throat and shook his head no while forcing out a very convincing smile.

"Nothing. Im just glad we're here. Together." Taehyung said and was about to reach for her hand when she heaved out a tired sigh.

"Me too Tae. Let's not ever part."

Taehyung smiled through the weird combusting feeling he was getting. Like a big storm was headed their way.

-moon