03: Partition

KIM JISOO AND KIM TAEHYUNG;

"Holy Fuck can you drive better? You're making me dizzy, geez." Jisoo said and held her temple, she has been complaining through the whole ride and Taehyung has gotten used to it that he already has a designated response for her whining.

"We're almost there." He sternly said with a blank expression and as usual that shutted Jisoo up.

Actually, this time. It was the truth. They were actually almost there.

"We're here." Taehyung announced as he parked his car, he lives in a condo for the meantime. As soon as Jisoo got out, she threw her fists in the air and shouted, "Touchdown!!" Jisoo said cheerfully and skipped towards the elevator.

Taehyung ran just to keep up with Jisoo.

"Geez, why is she so jumpy?" Taehyung whispered before running up to the elevator.

Taehyung pressed the first button and tapped his foot and as soon as it opened, he pulled Jisoo in. Taehyung started to tap his foot again as he waited for his floor but he suddenly stopped. Jisoo was murmuring things.

'Is she singing?'

And yes, she was singing, in english to be exact. She has a good voice, Taehyung liked this side of her voice actually more than the one which is so high pitched and all.

Taehyung closed his eyes while listening to Jisoo sing. It was like lulling him to sleep, it was that good and soothing.

*DING*

Taehyung groaned in annoyance, he never found the elevator sound so disturbing. He watched as Jisoo skipped out of the elevator cheerfully. He smiled a little and stepped out as well.

"Wait...where is your unit?" Jisoo asked that made Taehyung chuckle. "I thought you knew?" Taehyung said, fooling around.

"Huh?" Jisoo was confused, she started to think deeply what that meant. "Kidding, its here." Taehyung said and pointed to the door in front of them which was the last door in the quiet dark hallway.

"Come on, i feel so icky already Tae" Jisoo said with a pout and started stomping her feet like an unsatisfied child. Taehyung was suprised at the sudden call of his nickname.

He opened the door and Jisoo immediately rushed in.

"Ahhhh the air is so cold and refreshing!" Jisoo said and started running around. "Hey, slow down. You still have fresh vomit on you."

"Right." Jisoo said and frowned.

Taehyung finally got a grab hold of her wrist and pulled her to his room. Once he got in there, he immediately went to his closet.

"Dont sit on the be-"

"Too late!" Jisoo teased and sat on the edge of his bed. Taehyung heaved out a sigh and continued to look for anything feminine or something that Jennie might've left.

"What is taking you so long? Anything is okay to me, i slay anything i wear fyi." Jisoo said and stood up to look for a clothing too.

"Aha! This could do." Jisoo muttered and picked up a black t- shirt which was obviously Taehyung's but it was decent to her sight even though it was too big for her.

"Huh?" Taehyung turned around only to find Jisoo undressing herself. His eyes widened and immediately turned around.

"Jisoo! Im a man, there's a bathroom for you to change in geez!" He exclaimed and held the bone between his eyes. Jisoo was just too much for him to handle.