25: My Boy

KIM JISOO;

She went grocery shopping since all Jennie and Taehyung got was basic food and none of those were one of her cravings and she was dying.

Jisoo also shopped for clothes. She had enough clothes, yes. But this was her guilty pleasure.

She was the typical girly girl.

Shops for fun, eats, updates her sns.

These were the things, she wanted to do like a regular person she is while she was posing for the camera. And she must say.

"This is fun!" Jisoo said and licked her vanilla ice cream.

As she wasnt satisfied she decided to eat at a fancy restaurant, it was after all decades since she ate at a formal place. Atleast that's how it felt.

It was always takeouts and fast food chains.

She had a smile on the entire time she ordered and ate. As Jisoo was eating her blueberry cheesecake, something caught her attention.

It was Taehyung standing in front of Jennie and someone who looks really calm about the situation.

Their little whispers were inconherent, she squinted her eyes  a little and leaned closer to maybe get a meaning of what they were chattering about.

The man who was sipping his wine was porcelain white and he was just continuing eating his salad.

Jisoo was startled when Taehyung slammed his palm unto the table that made Jennie flinch and the other person remained unbothered.

She took a big bite of her blueberry cheesecake, grabbed her stuff and followed Taehyung outside of the restaurant sneakily but lost him anyways.

"What's wrong with him?" Jisoo murmured as she looked around and when there was no sign of him, she decided to go home and maybe he did too.

Jisoo was antsy and she doesnt know why. Taehyung wasnt home when she got home. She took a bath and changed into her sweats then ate in the kitchen counter.

Jisoo then walked to the sofa and sat there, but she didnt remain there also. She started walking around the house

"Where is he?!" She exclaimed, stressing over the fact that Taehyung wasnt home yet.

'What if out of anger, he drove and drove and got into a car crash?! That almost happened to me so its possible!'

Jisoo started biting her nails and didnt remain in one place, she kept cleaning and organizing stuff.

"Goddamn it Kim Taehyung." She whispered to herself before deciding to cook dinner for herself already.

She cooked Jjigae (korean thick stew) for two portions and poured into the biggest bowl they have.

Jisoo prepared it for 2 hours and ate alone for an hour.

As she sipped her last bite, a grumpy pout was pasted on her lips.

'I'LLL KICK HIS ASS WHEN HE GETS HOME'

As she was reading manhwas in Taehyung's room. Yes she did invade his privacy out of boredom, found some comics and actually liked it.

Anyways, she heard the door open and Jisoo rushed to the stairs and just before another step and she was completely on the floor.

Taehyung was right in front of her, he was just staring at her with his drowsy eyes.

They were in the same eye level because of the last step of the stairs that Jisoo was stepping on.

Jisoo was caught off guard but snapped back in reality when she noticed how sad Taehyung's eyes looked. It didnt looked drowsy nor lazy. It looked sad.