20: Girlfriend

Listen to: Girlfriend by BIG BANG in the media, after the compilation of pics of taennie.

P.S ; this is three days after the last chapter. So its sunday nd Taehyung again has no work.

QUICK SIDE NOTE: DIDNT PROOF READ, WILL PROOFREAD TOMORROW MORNING. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK OR U CAN TOMORROW AND IT'S A BETTER VERSION AND MIGHT ADD THINGS SO CHECK THIS OUT AGAIN TOMORROW IF U DO READ IT NOW CUZ IMMA ADD SOMETHING.

OKAY GOOD NIGHT OR DAY!

KIM JISOO;

"Let me take your car, I'm going out."

"What?! Why?! You have your ow--- oh right. Fine."

Jisoo caught the keys that Taehyung threw and as she was about to hold the door knob, he spoke

"Where are you going? Wah take me with you, Jennie said to meet her at the mall but dont bring any vehicles because she wanted to tey publi-"

"Shut up and come with me or unless you dont want a ride?" Jisoo retorted before running her fingers through her hair frustratedly.

"Okay okay! Geez... It is my car." He exclaimed and walked towards his car, She groaned and also went in.

"I cant drop you off exactly where you are going, i'm going out of town."

"Why?" He asked while smiling brightly to his phone, Jisoo rolled her eyes and instead didnt answer.

"Yah, why?" Taehyung asked and threw her a glance before returning his sight to his phone.

"Just! Its just a thing, Taehyung okay?"

"What's up with you?"

"Nothing, nothing." Jisoo almost just breathed out those words.

After a few more minutes in silence, the car came to a stop.

"This is where i'm taking a turn from seoul, get out."

"Thanks." Taehyung said and went out with his eyes still glued to his phone.

"And oh Taehyung?"

"Hmm?"

"Don't use your phone while walking or riding the bus, im going!" She said and rolled the windows up before driving away.

Taehyung tilted his head in confusion and just as he was going to step to walk to the bus stop, he stopped. He putted the phone in his pocket and then continued to walk.

Jisoo lied about going out of town, she didnt even know where she was going. She turned the car around and decided to just have her upcoming weekly checkup, but early.

"Wow Kim Jisoo, you're enthusiastic about this more than  i thought you'd be." The doctor said as he was looking at his computer.

"Sure, let's just get this over with, i have other business to attend to."

No she does not. Maybe she'll go to the movies after this, she just wants something to do.

"Well Jisoo-ssi, the baby is perfectly healthy. Expect changes from your tummy Jisoo-ssi as the baby is growing very healthily."

After 5 more minutes, Jisoo bidded goodbye to her doctor and went out.

"To the movies i guess." Jisoo murmured and got to Taehyung's car.

'Wow its actually really clean now that i've looked around'

Jisoo started the engine and headed to the mall, but she was just so out of it, she didnt notice someone in her way-