17 : Fall Apart

' listen to the media above, i fall apart by post malone '

KIM TAEHYUNG;

He placed a blanket on her lap, glancing at her for a brief moment and proceeded to the kitchen to make something warm. No one talked. Both stayed equally emotionless.

Taehyung didnt want to ask about everything even though he was curious. He decided to make hot choco for Jisoo since he figured caffeine might be bad for the baby.

'And the rain.'

Taehyung was about to get paracetamol when he remembered it might be unnecessary and dangerous.

He decided to just visit Jisoo's doctor tomorrow, he was also wondering why she wasnt drinking any vitamins thats why they were going first thing tomorrow.

Taehyung finished stirring the hot choco and walked over to Jisoo to offer it but as soon as he got closer she flinched that made him tilt his head in confusion.

He just placed it in front of her, on the small glass table and went to the kitchen to get his self some nice hot coffee.

Taehyung remembered that Jisoo still wasnt changing her wet clothes, "Jisoo? Shouldnt you change your clothes?" He said from the kitchen. But she didnt move a muscle.

Taehyung groaned before stopping making him self some coffee and stomped to her room, he grabbed some dry under wear but stopped mid way blushing.

'Stop it Taehyung. You're acting shameless now? When you've already had a one night stand with her'

To get it over with, he just grabbed it with a pair of panjamas.

"For your baby's sake, get into some dry clothes!" He scolded that made Jisoo flinch as she looked up.

She letted out a sigh and grabbed the dry garments and went to change.

Taehyung had already finished his cup of coffee when she came back, looking decent.

Jisoo sat where she sat last and sipped on her hot choco.

"Are we still going to have dinner?" She asked softly like a cat as her stomach grumbled.

Taehyung nodded and started to make some ramen.

Jisoo started to wash the mug and the dishes that were left.

Silence filled the kitchen, they were at different stations of it.

Jisoo stopped as her back was getting tired.

'How did these dishes pile up?'

"Do you know how to make ramen? We should change." Taehyung suggested and she just nodded, they got into a dilemma where Jisoo was going right, as well as Taehyung. But she just gave way.

He was completely weirded out by her actions but hey, this has been the most quiet that Taehyung has seen Jisoo become.

She continued making it and added her own tricks up her sleeve to make it more satisfying on the way.

"Uhm im done, let's eat." Jisoo announced and sat on her seat and started to eat, Taehyung took like 10 bites and stopped. Jisoo seemed really hungry so he just letted her finish it all while he was lost in his own thoughts.

Still completely confused.

"You want to ask me stuff right?" Jisoo brought up before she drank water from her cup, Taehyung's face cocked upwards and litted in delight.

"Please dont. I beg of you." Jisoo said with a blank expression with a hint sadness.

"I feel like falling apart everytime i think of that, occurence. I'm sorry Kim Taehyung. Maybe next time." She politely said and walked back to her room.

Like cold water splashed unto his face, he slouched in his seat and dumped their dishes on the sink. Not learning a lesson from earlier

He took a half bath of warm water and changed into his boxers and sweater because it was cold outside

Taehyung threw his self on his bed and stared unto the ceiling of his bed roo

Completely dazed.

'Was that her ex?'

'Oh come on, was she dumped so bad to be affected like this?'

'Never knew she was that kind of person.'

His phone rang and caught him off guard. It was his girlfriend.

"Yes?" He asked.

"You sound tired, i'll just meet you tomorrow for lunch at your pantry or mine?"

"Up to you babe."

"Yours then! Sleep tight babe!"

He hung up and threw his phone somewhere his bed and curled up to go to sleep.

Short chapter because the last one was long and well the next one will be also, i guess? I dont know yet

Short chapter because the last one was long and well the next one will be also, i guess? I dont know yet. Hoped you enjoyed it! Penny for your thoughts!

Also im going to try update everyday, but at night.

-moon