27: Her

KIM JISOO:

She huffed and zipped her suitcase tight shut. It was for 4 days and 3 nights, it was of course a business trip, so it was given that it would be long.

Jisoo took a look at the paper bag that contains the gift she bought for Taehyung.

"Well he's happy now so is this...still necessary?" She asked herself and tapped her feet while she was in deep thought.

Jisoo ended up opening her suitcase and placed the paper bag inside it nicely. She smiled before zipping it up and pushed it to the floor.

"Jisoo?" Taehyung asked from the other side of the door.

Jisoo again contemplated whether she should join him for the trip. This would be tough for her, it will just draw her towards him more which wasnt helpful.

Curious why Jisoo can't just let her feelings be feelings? Sorry but you'll have to wait ;)

Anyways, as Taehyung called her name again. She took a deep breath and fanned herself.

"You're Kim Jisoo, he's just a guy. You have the upper hand here okay? You're Kim Jisoo, you can handle it." Jisoo mumbles while pacing back and forth in her room.

"Uh Jisoo? Are you still alive?" Taehyung asked that made Jisoo stop, she cleared her throat, putted on a confident expression and grabbed her suitcase.

"Yeah yeah, just did a last roll call for my clothes." She excused and walked past him, Taehyung chuckled before following her and grabbed her suitcase.

"I'll be the one to pull this for now, your mother has been calling our landline." He stated and pulled the suitcase out of the house, Jisoo looked at the landline before dialing their home's landline
number.

"Dear, Taehyung told me you two would be going on a trip. I'll keep dalgom for now huh? Seokjin just bought another dog to keep it company even, Jjangu! Come visit us right away when you get home."

"Huh? Uh okay, is dalgom doing okay?"

"Of course dear, what kind of mother do you think iam?!"

Jisoo just chuckled at her mother before making a kiss sound on the phone.

"Love you mom, I'll be going!" She quickly said and hanged up.

Jisoo looked at the doorway to see Taehyung waiting for her while his eyes were glued to the phone. She smiled and skipped towards him.

"Hey."

"Oh hey, let's go. The cab i called just arrived and i already putted our stuff into the trunk." He said and went out, but still glued to his phone.

Taehyung opened the door for her and proceeded to the other side of the cab's backseat.

'Well atleast he opened the door for me.'

The cab ride was silent. Not.

Taehyung was on a call for 15 minutes which was the duration of their cab ride.

When they arrived at the airport, Taehyung paid the taxi driver and walked fast with his suitcase, Jisoo hasnt even pulled her suitcase off the cab.

"Ah wait for a minute ahjussi." She said already so ashamed of the fuss she is making, "Let me just help you young girl." The taxi driver said and easily pulled the suitcase off the trunk.

"Your husband shouldnt let you carry heavy things especially when you're pregnant miss." The taxi driver said and closed the trunk, that left Jisoo speechless.