02: Party People

KIM TAEHYUNG;

The three young lads immediately went to the bar to get some drinks, to perhaps hype the party animals inside of them.

And in just a couple of drinks, Taehyung had already lost Jimin who was probably dancing like there's no tomorrow somewhere in the club and just as he was going to lose Jungkook too, he already placed a shot glass in his palm that made him sit back and drink.

"Wow when did you drink so normally?" Taehyung questioned but he was only answered by Jungkook's animal-like scream and thats how he lost Jungkook too.

He laughed at his bestfriends not minding the fact, that the two were not in his sight anymore. Taehyung took another shot and fished out his phone, Jennie texted him.

'Text me if you need a driver to take you home. I can sense that you're really having fun tae'

Taehyung smiled before typing a reply back to Jennie.

'Its more fun when you're around babe, i miss you'

'Shut up and go have some fun silly'

He kissed his phone before pushing it back down to his pocket. Taehyung now walked inside the dance floor with one and one only mission. Find Jimin and Jungkook.

KIM JISOO;

'Golly, this sure is fun.' Jisoo thought as she chugged down her seventh shot. She wasnt getting any less sober.

'This must be the effect of missing your job'

She sighed and walked to the bar to have a stronger drink. Jisoo's shoulders went up as someone in the bar too shouted so wildly.

"Party people" Jisoo snickered and as soon as the vodka arrived she immediately chugged it down her throat. She looked to her right to see a stranger smiling foolishly at his phone.

'A really good-looking stranger, i must say'

She shook her thoughts away and went inside the dance floor and just...danced. A little later Rosè and Lisa finally found Jisoo who was far from sober.

"Guys! Vodka is really grea-"

"You drank vodka!? I thought we agreed on light drinks unnie! You're really a pain in the ass when you're drunk." Lisa said and scratched her head. She knew she was too late but she couldnt afford Jisoo getting anymore drunk.

"To hell with that Lisa! And by the way, you dont have an ass to be honest so VODKA HERE WE COME!" Jisoo said with eyes shut and slung her arms around Lisa and Rosè's head making them lower down to adjust to her height. Rosè and Lisa exchanged looks and Lisa was shaking her head no and Rosè just giggled.

"Hey you two!" Jisoo called out to two strangers who was dancing.

Lisa knew what was going to happen next and she didnt like it.

"Go buy this two gorgeous best friends of mine some vodka to lighten up, huh?" Jisoo said and pulled those two strangers out of a sudden unto Lisa and Rosè.