06: Knew You Were Trouble

KIM JISOO;

She kept biting her fingernails as if anything good will come out of it and solve her problem. Lisa left to buy her chicken, that always seemed to cheer her up so that is what she picked to buy for Jisoo. Rosè was downstairs cooking up something. It was a suprise, they said.

Jisoo regretted almost ending her life but still. She still didnt get over the fact she was pregnant which was the product of her careless one night stand.

'Why the hell didnt we use protection?!"

Jisoo has never been this problematic, ever before. She ran her fingers through her hair and tears started to run down her cheeks again. Bloodshot was seen in her eyes, and she wasnt even drunk nor sleepy.

Lisa bursted through the door with a black plastic bag in her hands and a smile plastered on her lips. The smile faded when she saw Jisoo crying again.

"We'll get this through together Jisoo-unnie just hold on okay? We're always her for you? Although the bright side of this situation is clouded. Wait okay? The clouds will soon be blown away and you'll again see the bright side." Lisa said and sat next to her. Jisoo laid out her hands that confused Lisa.

"Chicken?" Jisoo asked while her lips were pouty. Lisa giggled before grabbing the black plastic bag and brought out the box that was filled with various fried chicken parts.

She heaved out a sigh before munching on it. Soon, Rosè came with ice cream, pop corn, chips and a game console.

Jisoo has always been telling them to play video games with her but they were always busy with something so they didnt get to.

"What do you say unnie?" Rosè asked and wiggled her eyebrows. Jisoo chuckled and nodded her head.

--

"Will you tell imo and samchon?" Rosè asked and Jisoo immediately choked on a chunk of chicken. Lisa quickly nudged Rosè and gave her a meaningful look.

"I havent even thought about that yet." Jisoo murmured. Lisa groaned because Jisoo was now again reminded all of the conflicts yet to come.

"Just tell them unnie. They are your parents." Lisa said but Jisoo cant just tell them. Her parents would freak and abandon her.

"C'mon unnie. The sooner your tell them, the sooner this is over. We'll be there when you tell them." Rosè advised and Jisoo nodded and got up and suprisingly, her mother, father and as well as her devilish brother was downstair. Jisoo was about to retreat but the two immediately had grab hold of her arm.

"You could've told them tommorow but you just stood up." Lisa teased and Jisoo could only walk down the stairs while muttering words to them

"I thought they werent home gosh darn it Lalisa."

"Me too unnie but i guess they went home, just for you~"

"Thats a lot of help from you Liz, thanks very much."

""Jisoo, is there something wrong?"  Her mom brought up when she saw Jisoo standing. "Oh Lisa and Chaeyoung, You didnt tell us you have guests. Chaeyoung do you want me to call Seokjin?-"

"No eommoni please dont!" Rosè said, disagreeing. She really loathed how Seokjin can get so flirty around her.

"Haha okay okay sweetie. So Jisoo, what are you doing standing there?"

Jisoo swallowed the lump in her throat, this was really hard for her and she doesnt think that doing everything bluntly like always will solve her problem this time. But then again.