21: Late Night Drive

WARNING:

DIDNT PROOF READ, WILL PROOFREAD TOMORROW MORNING. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK OR U CAN READ THIS TOMORROW AND IT WILL BE A BETTER VERSION.

OKAY GOOD NIGHT OR DAY!

KIM JISOO;

"Are you okay?"

Jisoo was suddenly confused at him, she thought what he wanted her to say sorry because she did almost run over his girlfriend.

"Yeah, why wouldnt i be?" She questioned that made Taehyung let go of her wrist and heaved out a sigh.

"Well...nevermind. Good night then." Taehyung said and marched to his room, upstairs. Leaving Jisoo very confused.

It has been a week since that incident and Taehyung and Jisoo barely saw each other because he always go home late because of the project he was currently working on, sometimes he goes out of town and back to seoul in one day and just crash at the nearest hotel in fatigue.

Jisoo was about to go make breakfast for herself when she saw Taehyung lying down on the couch while watching tv, like he was sulking.

She was suprised to see him home, in the past few days, Jisoo wakes up with any trace of Taehyung that she's already used to it.

"Yah, why are you here? It's tuesday, arent you going to work?"

Taehyung just shook his head no and pouted his lips more that made Jisoo's forehead crease.

'What's wrong with him?'

"Well get up if you want to have breakfast." Jisoo said and continued to the kitchen.

"As far as i remember, you dont know how to cook anything except ramen." Taehyung said and sat ip while hugging a pillow, she shot a glare before returning to the pancakes she was mixing.

"Excuse me Kim Taehyung, you were not like home for a we-"

"What do you mean i wasnt?!-"

"Well you technically wasnt but whatever, anyways, since i'm jobless. I decided to learn how to cook! and i'm pretty good at it."

A little later, Jisoo was done preparing and Taehyung was dragging his feet to the kitchen counter with high chairs where they always eat.

Jisoo anticipated for an answer but Taehyung just ate delicously everything that was in front of him.

"Tss, how does it taste?" She asked, Taehyung threw her a glance before raising his thumbs.

Jisoo was contented and started eating too.

"I'll wash the dishes." Taehyung said and grabbed the plates.

"It's been a week and i wanna get dalgom back!" Jisoo exclaimed that suprised Taehyung that he almost broke a plate.

"Jesus christ Jisoo! Why so sudden?" He asked and continued to wash the dishes.

Jisoo kept her chuckle in, she was just doing it for gag. She actually met Dalgom yesterday because she visited her parents.