Chapter twenty six

READ THE BOTTOM!!!

HUNTER POINT OF VIEW

"Have any of y'all found her yet today is her birthday and I have a special surprise for her " I asked the four omegas that was supposed to help me fine my rejected mate.

"yes alpha" the red headed omega answered " she's at her boyfriends house just a couple of blocks down from here."

"okay thanks let's go" I told my omegas. "first I have to go get her present which is in the living room"

"yes Alpha" a younger omega answered.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

Me and my Omegas walked over to My so called betas house and knocked on the door.

Came running is a very beautiful Hailey with a bright smile on her face. She has a big black sweat pant that I am guessing is Cameron's and an over size t shirt that Also belonged to Cameron.

My wolf Taurus groan she's so hot it's all your fault we lost her you fuc-"

shut up I mentally screamed at him. As soon as she saw me her smile disappeared and she growl.

ouch if I wasn't a Alpha I would of flinch but I just smirked.

"Hello Mate" I said smiling at her and handed her a long red rose. she snatch it out of my hands and throw it on the ground.

"What do you want Hunter? and don't you dare call me your mate you lost that right a long time ago!!" she screamed pointing at me angrily.

"feisty I like that" I said licking my lips.

"LEAVE ME ALONE HUNTER" she said sounding even angrier.

"i just past by to wish you a happy birthday Hailey and I have a gift for you"

"I don't want your gift and I really don't want you here so why don't you go to hell, that's where you belong anyways. I would've been SO much happier if you hadn't shown up" she said getting ready to Slam the door on my face but I got it just in time.

"I lov-"

"Hailey is everything alright. whose at the do-" Cam started but stopped when he saw me.

"What do you want Hunter" he asked angrily. securing his arms around my Hailey's waist. I growled my eyes already turning red. then I reminded myself to calm down. you are here to get Hailey not make her hate you or angry.

"I am here to wish Hailey a very happy birthday and to take her back because she belongs with me" I said in a demanding voice and challenged Cameron with my eyes.

"There is nothing in the world that would make me be with you again Hunter. I don't like you, I don't want you, and I certainly don't need you. I like Cam a lot,I want Cam, I need Cam. so please leave"

"tell me one thing that would make you be with me?" I said eagerly

"Nothing" she replied disgusted.

"what if I said I found your mother. if I show you your mother you are going to have to give me another chance. you have to be my mate again. you have to leave to love me and marry me" I said determined.

She laughed a wryly laugh "For your information my mother is dead I was there the day she died. I was in the hospital when they told me she was dead" she said as tears fall down her face.

Hailey's point of view

Flashback.

"Mommy, are you sure this is the right way home?" I asked my mother.