Chapter twenty four

“Hey baby" Jace said kissing my cheeks. I jumped up and kissed his cheeks as well I missed him so fun hello I said to the girl extending my arm for her to shake once again she surprised me and pulled for a big bear hug " hi" she said after she let me go

“I am sorry but I don't believe you told me your name the last time we met " I told the girl with a sweet smile. she smiled back and said it's Hailey Lilly Jackson" I was shock and was about to say that's my name until she broke down laughing “ I am playing" she finally choked out after laughing like a maniac

“My name is joyses Monroe I am 18 years old I am Scorpio I love cuddling with Jace. My current favorite color is red. Red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, determination as well as passion, desire, and love.

I love playing with my puppy name puply my favorite music is say something by christina aguilera and A great big world. I enjoy listening to music and biting Jace lips" Jace blushed when she winked at him after saying that.

then she added “ I am the happiest woman alive because I am pregnant. I am having a child with Jace" she added with a goofy smile.

“That's wonderful!!!" I exclaim “congratulation"

“Thank you"u they both said in unison smiling.

“congratulation to you both" Cam said smiling up at them.

“Oh my God" joyses said “who is that beautiful young man with you Hailey is that your boyfriend. you guys look like an Amazing power couple." then she gasp “ Is he your mate" she didn't even wait for my response then screamed “ oh my God Hailey have a cute mate. Hailey have a cute mate"

Cam blushed a bright red color “thank you" he whispered not looking up at her. I rolled my ears and pulled him closer to me and whispered in his ears “the bad boy is being shy I see. maybe you aren't a bad boy after all"

he smirked then pulled me and made me sit in his lap. he licked his lips and press his lips and my ears and whispered “ last night my dad told me to take a shower and I said no and sleep without taking a shower. how's that for being a bad boy"

I laughed and hit his shoulders playfully “your so naughty "

“you haven since naughty yet baby" he whispered seductively. I laughed nervously and looked at the ground blushing.

“Awwwww" joyses screamed

“ save it for the bed room" I heard Derek mumbled.

“excuse me" I said rising my eyebrows.

“I said safe it for your bloody bedroom. you ugly piece of junk" he growl.

I got up and walked up to him and said “ do you have a problem. how dare you come here and disrespect me. Are you trying to ruin my date. how dare you!!!" I yelled in rage.

“ oh shut it. princess,never had someone insult you before" he said raising an eyebrow

“oh honey I been through worst then your crap okay. my parents died right in front of my eyes. their deaths haunted my dreams for years. I never use to sleep I was always scared of the nightmares that comes when I close my eyes, and when I finally decide to Sleep I wake up in the middle of the night screaming.

I had a mate and was rejected by him because from his point of view I was pathetic and ugly and he couldn't be seen with me. I lived with my aunt and uncle for a few years after their death and guess what their had sell me to your father and when their sell me to your dad

I left my second mate behind and when I came back I found him making out with his first mate which was my enemy my bully the person who made my life even more miserable in school. For once in my life