Chapter ten

"Hailey oh my God Hailey darling you look wowwwwwww... you look stunning why didn't you tell me you have curves.Wow you are going to be an Amazing mate." that jerk said with a huge smile on his face.

oh hell no I thought

"what the hell is your problem , you jerk you freaking rejected me for crying out loud now that you think I look sexy enough for you, because I'm showing my body and dressing up,  you want me to be your mate are you crazy. you rejected me that means I am not yours anymore actually I was never yours I was supposed to be but you blow it so please get out of my face mister big bad alpha."

he was shocked he was pissed I saw sorrow past in his eyes as well as regret and anger.

his eye balls looked like they were about to come out. His jaws were hanging open he was shaking with anger as well.

his voice boomed " No one disrespect me especially not my mate. I am your alpha and you will respect me"

I stayed calm with no fear however showing in my eyes and said.

" correcting mister alpha. you aren't my alpha you're an alpha but not my alpha I am not in your pathetic little pack. So you can't go around commending me and if you are that stupid to have not noticed

I have beta power running through my vain so your alpha voice doesn't work as good as it does to your pathetic pack members so if you're trying to boss me around here's a little tip try harder."

Hunter looked proud then angry hmmm he looks so sexy yet scary when he's angry I would love to-

my thought were rudely interrupted with hunters deep voice that held power in them his voice was so scary I couldn't help but jumped a little.

"you are in my territory so you will respect me. I am an alpha. I am your alpha because as you can see you are living under my rules. You will not disobey me and my orders, or you will be punished severely." he literally screamed in my face.

laila moaned "hmmm his breath smell minty fresh. but did he just say he will punish us who the hell does he think he is our daddy. he needs to know we aren't his pups and someone need to put this mutt in his place ASAP."

Then I felt her taking control of my body I let her take full control.

then I heard laila screamed " don't you dare say you will have me punished jerk. I have you known that I am not your pup so you can not punish me. How dare you disrespect me and Hailey how dare you. You don't know half of the things Hailey been through and when you found out she was your mate you rejected her and called her pathetic.!!!"

by then we had the whole school gasping I didn't even know they were all looking at us.

Laila wasn't finished talking she then started pointing in Hunters face " you are the pathetic piece of crap around here I mean how could you stand here with your ugly face disrespecting my girl Hailey like that. you were right about one thing mister alpha fate did make a mistake making you our mate because you're a jerk, who can't keep his little penis in your pants for five seconds you're helpless and hopeless for that I am more than happy you rejected me."

Then Laila did the most memorable thing in history she slapped him across his face i heard the impact of that slap it echo across the now very silent hallway

he was boiling red with anger he was literally shaking. his knuckles turned white. if looks could killed me and Laila would be dead now.

Hunter looked like he was about to murder us. He screamed " you and Hailey will be punished now.

he used his alpha voice then commented us to go to the pack house basement and wait to pay for what we did. we tried not to listen to his orders but I soon found myself in the pack house.

This is going to be the end of me I thought.

____________________________________________________

This chapter is dedicated to my amazing wattpad friend @Iluvmusic99

thank you all once again that voted/commented in my book