Chapter fifteen

I swing my arms at her and my palm landed in her ugly face. I pulled her by the hair and she fell to the ground.

I got on top and her and punched her repeatedly until I heard the sound of a broken bone.

yes I broke her nose. she cried a painful cry as I continued to punch her face I saw her blood in my hand. oh hell no I am not stopping.

this girl have been bullying me all my life and I have the chance to kill her and turn it down no way.

I kept on punching and kicking her until a strong arm pulled me away from her.

"NOOOOO" I screamed. let me kill her. let go of me I screamed kicking who ever was holding me.

"no"Jason whispered "is she really worth you turning into a monster"

"yes" I said quietly and finally calmed down and catch my breath.

"she isn't worth it" Jason said. putting me back down on the floor.

I looked up and saw Hunter getting ready to attack again. I got in front of Jason. 

Jason then walked away from me and went over to Megan.

Hunter smirked and looked at the floor where Megan was. I looked around and saw that Jason was holding Megan in his arms caressing her face.

that made me a little jealous. I felt a knot building inside my stomach. Hunter had a huge grin on his face. He mind link me. "this is quite interesting. you looking so depressed that your mate is holding the girl you hate the most in his arms."

Hunter turned in looked at Jason.who was lost looking at Megan face while rocking her back and forth telling her she will heel and that it was her fault for getting beat up so bad.

I was so jealous at that point. I know that she was his first mate I know his  pull and her pull  is stronger then me and his because she is

his real first mate and me and him are only mates because fate feels sorry for us,

but it still hurts seeing him in another girls arm This will kill Laila. I thought. 

We stood there watching him hold her like that.

I turned again pain clearly in my eyes and saw Hunter still smirking at me then mind link me may the best man or woman win each others heart. then he walked out of the room.

at first I didn't understand what he Meath by "May the best man or woman win each others heart" then I understood he Meath may him or Jason win my heart or may me and Megan win Jason's heart.

I looked around the room remembering Denishe was here then I spotted her in the corner sleeping peacefully.

I sigh and was about to walk out before Laila go crazy on Megan and Jason but Cam walked in the room confused as hell then he spotted me and a huge smile formed in his face.

"Lilly" he screamed running up to me and hugged me tightly.

"Cam" I screamed back laughing as he pick me up in the air and spin me around.

"I miss you Lilly" he said putting me down in the floor but still hugging me tightly.

"I miss you too cam, but why do you call me by my middle name and not my first?" I asked

"I like your middle name. it was my grandma name, but she pasted away a long time ago" he answered.

"oh I am so sorry for your lost" I said truly meaning it.

he shrugged and opened his mouth to say something but we both heard a loud growl we both turned around and saw Jason glaring at cam

Jason said "get your paws away from my mate"

Cam pulled me closer to him.

"who the hell is he claiming his your mate aren't you Hunters mate" he asked confused. I smiled at his adorable confuse face.

"Hunter rejected me" I said sadly then snapped out of it "then I found my  second mate which is Jason. which is that boy that just growled at you like some kind of animal" I said glaring at Jason

I looked up and saw sadness in cams eyes but they went away as soon as they came "you have a second mate he asked and I saw the sadness flashed in his eyes again but they disappeared.

wait I must be imagining things "why would cam be sad that I found my second mate. I shook that thought out of my head then answered his question with a "yes"

he let go of me then smiled a little and said "bye Lilly,see you around and please call me"then walked out the room.

Megan then stood up and wrapped her arms around Jason's neck then said in a sad voice "thank you for taking care of me and being there for me Jason."

"uhhh... you welcome" he said scratching the back of his neck.

Megan then walked past me with a smirk on her face. I just rolled my eyes then walked out the office.

"where you're going" I heard Jason called out I ignored him and kept on walking straight ahead.

I heard my phone vibrating I looked at the caller I.d and saw that it was my aunt. I gasp why in the name of the lunar is she calling me.

I picked up the phone and....

__________________________:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::__________________________

CLIFFHANGER.

MAY I HAVE SOME VOTES AND COMMENTS PLEASE :-).

and fan me. thank you