Chapter seventeen

I woke up.and found my legs tied to a bed. I started panicking . what the hell am I doing here. oh my God I have been kidnapped by that man that stuffed what

I am guessing a pill in my mouth, and my aunt and uncle did nothing to stop them. I started crying and screamed for help as loud as I can.

“HELP!!!," I screamed “HELP!!!" I screamed once again. seconds later the door to the bed room was opened by the man that kidnapped me.

He walked in the room and looked at me amused,that I was trying as hard as I can to break the chains that was around my legs that attached me to the bed still.

Then his face went serious “ I do believe that you have questions that you would like for me to answer."

“yes I do" I screamed "who the hell are you!!!.what the hell am I doing here!!!.Can I please leave now.!!!"

he started chuckling. “ well for your last question it's a no you can not leave.

for your first question I am Paul McCarty.

for your second question..." he paused took a deep breath then a smirk started forming on his ugly face.

"You are here to be with my son. which mean you are the girl that he is going to marry, I don't care if you like it or not.

your aunt own me money about 35 million dollars and she can't pay it she diseased to sale you.

You are now my property and I want you and my son to be married and have me some grand babies. I don't care if you have a mate or whatever.

I won't you,I have you,I want you to marry my son and you will marry my son. Is that understood".

“noooo are you crazy, my aunt can't just give me away to you like that, that's not right!!!. I will not marry anyone that

I can't know and love. you can't just freaking come inside someone's house and

freaking drug and  kidnapped them and tell them they are suppose to marry someone they don't know or love love and have children with them. that's not how the world work. Are you freaking delusional!!!" I screamed.

      "No,AS you put it I am NOT 'freaking delusional' and you can get to know my son.His really a good guy. trust me you will love him and he will love you as well.

end of discussion. now I will put this bracelet around your leg so you won't be able to use your powers and so your pack

members/alpha/mates won't smell you and you won't be able to mind link them as well. you won't be able to escape because

I will find you. what the bracelet is made of it indestructible and only I and my son knows the number for it as you can see

the bracelets have tiny numbers in it, and thrust me you won't be able to find the combination and

if you try the password five times and it's incorrect you will get shock with electricity,and yes I was the one who designed the bracelet."

“ Is this some kind of nightmares!!!"I screamed.

yes sweetheart it will be a nightmare if you want me to,but if you behave and obey it might be a beautiful dreae

my son is in his way here I can smell him, behave yourself" he added with a cold tone.

I started nibbling on my lower lips. then nod my head yes.

after a while a tall guy walked in the room.he has dark black hair light blue eyes and tan skin and pink lips.