chapter five

Picture of Cole

I did about an hour and thirty minute drive. When I arrived at a beautiful white house, it looked amazing.

There was a beautiful front yard that had flowers and plants shaped into hearts everywhere.

I got out of my car, went to the front door, and knocked. A beautiful middle aged woman opened the door. She was tanned, and looked about five feet and six inches; just about the same height as me, but I am a little shorter, five feet and five inches.

She had long blonde hair that reached just above her waist and big blue eyes that made her look even more beautiful than she is.

"Aye, oh my god, hello dear? How are you doing? My name is Cherie. Are you Hailey? It's nice meeting you," she rambled.

"Um...y- yess, I'm Hailey...um, nice to meet you, Cherie," I reply.

"Come in, come in, dear. I would like to show you my son, Cole."

I walked inside, and it looked like a comfortable home.

"Cole! Come outside, now," Cherie shouted.

"Why? Leave me alone," a deep voice answered back.

"Cole, if you don't come down here I will come and get you myself!"

I heard some swear words, before a gorgeous looking guy stepped forward. He had long brown hair, grey eyes, and hard jaw lines. Did I mention he had no shirt on and six hard abs showing, along with tattoos everywhere with words and designs on his chest, his back, and his arms. The guy's look screamed danger. I couldn't help but stare at his tattoos; they were really pretty.

I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up, and saw the boy smirking at me.

"You like my tattoos?" he asked. I didn't notice the piercing by his mouth.

"Umm...umm...y- yeah, they are beautiful," I answer.

He smiled, and said, "Thanks. I'm Cole, by the way."

"I am Hailey," I say, giving him a warm smile.

He smiled back and said, "Hello, Hailey. I would love to stay and chat, but I am kind of busy. Excuse me."

He then walked off into a bedroom, closing the door behind him.

I sigh, then Cherie said, "Well...that went well. Oh, sweetie, that room next to the one that Cole just went into is yours. Unpack your things and I will call you when dinner's ready."

"Okay, thank you," I said, getting my things from my car and walking into my room. It was a medium-sized room, with a big bed in the middle with drawers and other house things.

I was finished packing when Cherie called for dinner.

___

Edited by the lovely EtherealFire10
Reedited by my awesome new editor LifeGoesOnHold