chapter nine

Picture of Hailey
__----__

Laila screamed extremely loud

"MAKEOVERRRRRR..."

"Makeover why in the name of the lunar would I get a makeover?"

"Come on sweetheart you just transformed into a werewolf by yourself,  you just accomplished the impossible let's celebrate by having a makeover pleaaaassse..."

"I don't know laila..."

"Come on please, Hailey dear pleaseeee..."

"Ughhh okay fine you win" I said

"Yeah, three cheers for Laila hiip hiip oh yah hiip hiip oh yahhh. hiip hiip"

"oh be quiet Laila."

"Let's go home" I said chuckling quietly.

I ran home then shifted back to my regular human body put my clothes on.

Coles point of view

Where the hell is Hailey. Oh my God she's been out for so long where is my little sister. OH MY LUNAR I AM FREAKING OUT. WHAT IF SOME OTHER PACK TAKES HER? AHHHHHHHHHHHH I MENTALLY SCREAMED.

Then she burst inside of the house.

"oh thank you lunar where were you do you know how worried I have been don't do that anymore you almost gave me a heart attack?!"

Then I smelled her. The smell was strong she smelled like she holds a lot of power she smelled like an Alpha a strong Alpha.

"OH MY GOD Hailey your an alpha a powerful one If I may add that's wonderful,honey where is your mate today must be his birthday."I said

"H...h..he rejected me" she whispered

"What how could he? Was he drunk? Would you like me to beat the crap out of him? Because I will do it with pleasure" I told her with a straight face.

"No I have a better plan can we go to the mall so I can have a makeover please" she asked

"Ae you done dressing with clothes that can fit you and a full grown elephant on it" I asked with a playful smirk on my face.

"Yes" she answered I can hear determination in her voice when she answered.

"Okay then tomorrow first thing in the morning we heading to the mall"

"Okay" She answered giving me a small hug I smiled then hugged her back.

"Good night Hailey" I said.

"Good night Cole" She answered back.

THE NEXT MORNING.

"Hailey hurry up it's time to go to the mall." I hollered

I heard her groan then screamed" I'm awake gosh"

43 minutes later

We arrived at the mall.

I asked "Hailey what shall we do first"

"Hair" she exclaimed

"Yes ma'am" I said with a playful smirk on my lips.

She blushed. I smirked at that she's like the cutest thing in the world.

A middle age woman with long blond extension came to us with a sincere smile on her lips.

"May I help you too wonderful people" She asked in a cheerful voice that made me smile.

"Yes please. Can you you make my lil sis here look fabulous?"