chapter thirteen

Denishe is inspired by @Cocorock1

READ A/N AT THE END

Picture of Denishe

____________________________________________________

I stare into his bright hazel eyes as he stare into mine. I can't believe I have a second mate.

Laila screamed mate sexy mate. who cares about Hunter we got mr.sexy in front of us.

then laila pureed like a cat.

I burst out laughing.

mr.sexy as laila put it was looking at me with a small smile on his face.

while Denishe looked shocked then happy then shocked then elated again.

"ummm... You see Denishe mr.se - um... I mean your brother have found you."

she shook her head still lost in thought

she then did the funniest thing

"here comes the bride,here comes the bride," she started skipping and humming the song.

I bust out laughing because I had no idea about what she was talking about but she looked like a little child skipping and laughing like that.

âDenishe are you okay" mr.sexy ask

"of course I am, you are getting married aren't you. I mean she is your mate right." she said happily and in a Duh tone.

âuhhhhh" mr.sexy said tilting his head "don't you think I should talk to the lady before you think about marriage Denishe"

she shrugged "I guess" she said

Then he looked at me again I blushed I couldn't help myself.

"h...h...e..yy" I stuttered smooth move I thought I mentally smacked myself for that.

he smiled and walked up to me and put his hands around my hips â hey what's your name" he whispered in my neck making me blush.

âumm... my name you asked for my name right..." oh my God I couldn't think straight what's my name again. oh Lord Laila what is my name again.

I don't know laila screamed in my head.

Hailey. now I remembered its Hailey.

mr.sexy started laughing. "you forgot Your name love?" he said tilting his head to the side looking at me with his beautiful eyes.

I blushed at the nickname love. oh God Hailey honey keep your cool. I pushed myself away from him then apologized for my foolishness,  sorry about that my name is Hailey."

this is so embarrassing I thought. I then put my hand out so he can shake it.

he started laughing then pulled me closer to him hugging me then kissed my cheeks. 

My cheeks turn bright red.

âawwwwwwwwwww" I heard someone squealing then screamed "let's keep this pg I don't want to see any rated R actions here.

oh my God this girl is crazy I thought.

I like her laila screamed

I missed you laila I told her you have been so quit lately.

she said mr.sexy...mine.

I looked up and saw mr.sexy looking at me.

"what's your name" I asked.

"Jason Nowls,my name is Jason." he said still gazing at me.

I felt like melting right now and the tingle that are going on my body aren't helping eighter. I smiled staring at him.we were having our moment until

Denishe sign can we go somewhere now I am getting tired of y'all lovy duvy stuff now.

I saw Jason glared at her.that just made me laugh while Denishe looks like she was about to take of running from his hard cold glare.

"oh my God.you guys let's go to the pack house and make both of you apart of this territories  pack." I exclaim.

"yea let's go babe" Jason said kissing me on the cheek and wraping his arm around my waist.

I felt so safe and secure with his arms around me like that I smiled and walked closer to me. while Denishe followed behind telling me stories about things in her old pack.

when we arrived at the pack house a maid escorted us in "The alphas office"

I was so distracted with having a second mate that I forgot all about Hunter being my mate and alpha oh oh I thought as they opened the door for us to come in.

What do you want now my dear Hailey" Hunter said looking up at me then frown when he saw Jason's hand around my waist.

"who the hell is he.!!!" Hunter's voice boomed

oh shit I thought.

someone opened the door and there was Megan walking in then she looked at Jason then gasp.

"Jason what the hell are you doing with that piece of crap" she said pointing at me.

I looked up at Jason with a confused face.

Jason, how does she know who you are" I asked him confused as to why she's mad that I am with him.

Jason said "she was my first mate-....

____________________________________________________

CLIFFHANGER HAHA I UPDATED SUPER FAST. YOU GUYS SHOULD LIKE TOTALLY LOVE ME...

NOOO

okay I get y'all :-(

I dedicate this chapter to @lollollol12 ur amazing and one of the best person ever to create a wattpad @smilett THANK YOU BOTH VERY MUCH.