BONUS (Q,A)

Dedicated to you all

CONGRATULATIONS TO US

We've reached 100K READS GUYS. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. I'M SO HAPPY.

OKAY SO I WILL ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS YOU GUYS HAVE ABOUT ME AND AND THIS STORY BECAUSE I'VE HAD SOME PEOPLE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME SOME QUESTIONS WHILE OTHERS COMMENT THEM

WELL FIRST OF ABOUT LOST UNWANTED AND REJECTED

Q; Why did you call the book lost unwanted and rejected when she didn't get lost in the story?

Ans: I called the story lost unwanted and rejected because she was lost... Not physically of course but mentally she was. She would have these nightmares of the past, feel as if she was alone didn't know what to do or who to trust. That's what I meant by lost and you guys know how she was unwanted by Hunter and her aunt and uncle and Rejected by both Hunter and Jason.

Q2: How did Hunter React to Cameron and Hailey being together?

Ans: well Hunter was pretty piss, He spent months looking for Hailey and Cameron but never could find them because Hailey's mother kept them in hiding but once he found out Hailey was pregnant for Cameron he left her alone and lived his life with different girls every day.

Q3: How are Joyce and Jace and their babies?

Joyce and Jace are still a very happy couple and they have the prettiest twins. They live just a couple blocks down from Hailey and Cam and they are the best of friends.

Q4: How is Hailey's adoptive Brother and his girlfriend?

Ans: good, still going strong. Cole is in the army and Denishe went away to college. They're having a long distance relationship and it is hard for them to communication because they're so far away and the time difference but they're still very much in love.

Q5: How's Jason and Megan.

Ans: Well Megan cheated on him with her boss and she got pregnant and that broke Jason heart and he is now in jail for murdering Megan baby daddy. Megan is now a single mother struggling to take care of her baby boy.

Q6: How's Hailey Adoptive mom Cherie and her Boyfriend John.

Ans: well they got married and moved to Jamaica and is living a wonderful life. They still communicate with Cole and Hailey because those are their babies.

Q7: Will you write a sequel?

Ans: no, sorry

Q8: When will you publish a new story?

Ans: well, I'm actually working on 2 new ones at the moment but I won't publish them anytime soon. If you follow me you will see when they get publish

Q9: How old are you Now

Ans: 16 turning 17 in April. I actually started lost unwanted and rejected when I was 13 lol.

Q10: who's your favorite Character in this story?

Ans: Cole

Q11: Are you Gay?

Ans: I was actually shock when somebody emailed me this question but I'll answer it anyways. No I'm not and idk why you'd think I am.

Q12: why does your story have so many errors?

Ans: because I'm a Horrible Editor but I have a wonderful Editor so it will get better

Q13: why did you delete the sequal, it was so good?

Ans: because I had bad writer's block and had no fun writing it. Sorry

Q14: why did you take so long to update this story?

Ans: idk but it's done now... So no more waiting lol

Q15: why didn't you write how Hailey got pregnant?

Ans:mhm idk I didn't know how to fit all that in the epilogue.

Q16: what made you start this story

Ans: Boredom, and I actually love reading and writing lol.

THANK YOU. Ask MORE QUESTIONS IF YOU HAVE ANY I'LL ANSWER THEM. COMMENT IT, PRIVATE MESSAGE IT OR EMAIL IT LIKE Y'ALL HAVE BEEN DOING

OMG YOU GUYS THIS STORY IS #579 in werewolves. IM SO HAPPY

I'VE STARTED A NEW STORY CALLED REGINA'S REVENGE PLEASE CHECK IT OUT.

Angelalert2629@gmail.com.

Thanks you all once again.

Twitter: @ThamarT1