chapter twenty one

I think I am dreaming did I hear him right. My mind is just playing a trick on me, he couldn't have said what I think he did it's impossible.

yes.that's the answer my mind is playing a trick on me Cam did not just say that he likes me.

Laila screamed of course he said it!!! you nut head he freaking likes us oh my god say something or I will take control of your body and talk to him.

I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't I don't know what to say I have never had someone tell me their feelings like that I never had someone who said their liked me in such a sincere way.

My hands started getting sweaty I opened my mouth once again.

I like you to cam I like you very much. I always liked you I didn't show or tell you that because I was preoccupied with my mates but now I am all yours. I am ready to give you all of me.

that's what I wanted to say to him but the words couldn't form in my mouth. I felt as if I was about to faint any minutes now.

I looked up and saw his beautiful hazel Brown eyes fill with concern starting back at me.

“ look, I shouldn't have said what I said earlier I am probably freaking you out like that. I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship." his face turned bright red from embarrassment “I should have kept my emotions to myself" he whispers.

He got up from the bed and looked at me “ I have to go Lilly please if you don't like me the way I do. I hope we can still stay friends."he said then bend down and gently kissed my cheeks and walk out of my bed room.

I sign. I can't believe anything that just happened.

you better believe it. you stupid fool you let him walk out you was just crying about no one wanting you and you let him walk away like that when he said that he wanted you laila said clearly mad and disappointed.

I was about to answer her when she blocked herself out. I can't believe what is happening to me I whispered. I walked over to my closet and picked out a pink power puff girls pajama pants and a bright yellow Johnny test pajama top. I went to the bathroom and took a long shower.

After my shower I put my pajama on and put my hair in a neat bun. I laid in bed and try to replay the events that occurred in my head then I heard a soft knock on my bedroom door.

“ come in" I answered not bothering to get up and open the door

cherie walked in the room with a gorgeous man by her side he kind of reminds me of my father. he looked at if he exercises a lot he has blonde hair just like Cherie unlike cherie he has bright green eyes that could make a girl melt. I am guessing he had put a lot of girls under his spell with those bright forest green eyes.

I sat up on bed and continues to examine the man standing proudly next to cherie.

“Hailey this is Rico my husband" cherie said with a big warm smile that makes me want to smile as well.

Cherie's husband was tall he looked as if he was 6ft7 next to a tiny cherie who is 5ft6 but at the look of it their looked madly in love I can see how Cherie's bright blue eyes shined even more it appeared brighter and he looked at her with so much love

I almost thought it was impossible for someone to look at someone else with that much love how could he love her so much their aren't even mates and their love each other that much I almost bought it was possible but I was seeing them with my own two eyes.

“Hailey"I heard someone say. Hailey" the person said again a little louder I snapped out of it and look at cherie with embarrassing written all over my face