chapter eleven

___________________Picture of Megan
######

I was sitting in the chair in the dark basement waiting for whatever was coming for me.

A few minutes later Hunter came into the basement with two strong guys behind him.

I'm not scared, I told myself. My body is shaking.

I'm not scared. I'm petrified. what is he going to do.

Hunter was looking at me with a big smirk on his ugly face.

'I want to smack that smirk off his disgusting face.' laila screamed

I smiled at the memory of when she had slapped him.

"Apologize." he said in a calm but powerful voice.

"Why would I apologize for speaking the truth alpha? Does the truth hurt?" I said, laughing bitterly.

"Tie her up." He commanded the two guys behind him.

I was pushed in a chair and I let myself be chained. I laughed even louder than before.

"Oh mister alpha can't do his dirty works by himself, you needed assistance to torture me." I said with a smirk on my face.

Hunter looked pissed at what I said. Him being angry, that just made me laugh even more. I probably looked like a maniac laughing like that. 'Oh god it feels so good getting under his skin' I thought.

Hunter screamed "shut your mouth!!! First you disrespect me, then your stupid wolf"

"Don't you dare talk like that about my wolf you jerk ." I said with anger in my voice

Hunter started laughing an evil laugh. He was walking slowly towards me until he was inches away from my face.

"your wolf is stupid, pathetic, disgusting, weak, she's not worth my or anyone else's love! she's-" Hunter said.

He didn't get to finish his sentence because I spat on his face, then screamed" I will not have you or anyone else disrespecting my wolf is that clear you low life?"

he was more than angry that I spat in his face. He wiped his face with his hands then told one of the guys who were in front of me "take care of her."

"yes alpha." The man said, and then he slapped me across my face, my neck snapped to the other side.

Laila took control of my body and tried to kill the man in front of us but both my hands and feet were chained, then I felt a leather belt hit my back

I screamed and cried while laila growled in pain. I felt the belt come down and cut through my skin one more time. I screamed in pain, the pain was unbearable.

It hurts like hell and the worse part was my mate was standing there with a pained expression on his face watching me.

The man was about to hit me again but Hunter said, "Clinton I think that's enough.
Thank you."

Then Hunter got in my face again. He cupped my face in his hands and signed. "Will you apologize?" Hunter asked.

"NEVER! I will not apologize for speaking the truth, you heartless monster! You stand there and watch us get hurt like this. I freaking hate you!!!!" She screamed while tears fall down my face.

Hunter looked hurt but then his face turned emotionless again, he said in a pained but calm voice "you never learn do you?"

" What is there to learn from someone as stupid as you?" Laila said

Hunter looked really pissed but said " Xian teach her a lesson and show no mercy, now!"

The guy nodded his head and walked up to me with a huge leather belt in his hands.

I was scared, I was absolutely terrified. Laila whispered 'it's okay honey don't give up, please honey.'

I didn't give in, I listened to laila and sat their waiting for the blow to come and it came. The man hit me with the belt constantly as I cried for someone to come and save me. I was bleeding everywhere now.

My lips were busted, my back was cut up badly, my clothes were ripped up, and they were the color of my blood. I felt light headed and I fell unconscious.

When I woke up I saw that all my wounds and cuts were treated, but my body still hurts like hell. I looked around and saw that I was in the same room that I was tortured in but I was by myself.

A couple of seconds past and then Hunter walked in the room.

HUNTERS POINT OF VIEW.

I had felt really bad for hurting Hailey and my wolf was threatening me and cussing at me ever since.

I had treated her cuts, I was going to call the nurse but I didn't want anyone touching her but me.

'She was mine, and only mine no matter what' I thought.

After I was finished taking care of her I left to get her something to eat for when she woke up. I walked back in the basement and saw that she was up. I walked over to her and took the chains off, and spoke to her softly.

"I am so sorry." I whispered in her ear moving some hair that was in her face out of the way.

"Don't you dare touch me you monster" She screamed which I must say hurt my feelings.

I gave her the bowl of spaghetti I made for her but she threw the plate in the direction of my face.

I growl with anger I am so lucky I moved or she would have hit half my face with that plate.

"Fine you pathetic, disgusting, weak excuse of a wolf get the hell out of my face! Get out my house NOW!!" I screamed

"With pleasure." I heard her wolf say "I wouldn't want to catch any of your diseases" After she said that she lifted her head up high and walked out of my basement.

HAILEY POINT OF VIEW

I walked out of his basement, but while I was walking I bumped into someone "Hey what the hell is your problem?! Can't you watch where your going?!" She screamed. I could tell it was a girl because the sound of her voice. I looked up and saw that it was Megan.

'We met again.' I thought...
________________________________

I must say I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of myself.

I hope you all like it vote/comment your thoughts

Edited by my new amazing Editor StaciJohnson6 . Thank you love