Chapter fourteen

Jason said "she was my first mate but she rejected me so I am guessing he's the Alpha she rejected me for, and why is your alpha so mad when he saw me with you."

"he was my mate " I said.

Hunter said "I am still your freaking mate God danmit "

No you aren't. you freaking rejected me what the hell do you think this was." I yelled.

Hunter got in front of me and wrapped his armed around me and pulled me close to him.

"You're mine" he growled.

Jason eyes turned black then pulled me back into his arms " don't you dare touch my mate" he growl even louder both of them looked like they were about to attack.

Megan's annoying voice screamed " what. she's not your mate. I am, I am your mate how the hell is THIS  your mate. you don't want that pathetic disgusting shit as your mate. reject her baby so we can be together once more."

Jason glared at her while he pulled me even closer to his chest

" don't you dare talk about my mate like that you despicable girl. I detest you. you left me for your alpha for months now, go to your alpha ,do you finally understand that he don't want you."

"Don't say that Jason, you don't detest me, you can't, you love me I am still your mate, please don't say that" she started Crying.

Jason just rolled his eyes and pulled me even closer when he saw how angry Hunter looked he pushed me behind him.

Hunter growl "get the hell away from my freaking mate or I will rip your throat"

"she's mine" Jason growled.

The next thing I saw was Hunter transforming into his HUGE grey wolf and knocked Jason down. Jason transform from under Hunter and threw

Hunter across the office. Hunter cried in pain then ran up to Jason's wolf and bite his neck hard as I heard Jason screaming with pain while Hunter keeps on biting his neck with his long canine teeth.

I transform and tried pushing Hunter off Jason but he was just so freaking strong. I had to think fast.

perfect I thought I collapse in the floor and fake cried in pain. Hunter stopped and ran up to me asking me what's wrong with his eyes he started licking my fur trying to make me feel better.

I got on top of him and hold him down so he can know to transform and he did I looked down and saw his naked body under me

oops.

I looked at Jason and he knew I wanted him to transform as well I turned around so I wouldn't see him naked as well.

I saw Denishe ran back with two shorts and a worried expression in her face. Both of them put there shorts on. Then I remembered I was naked as well that's when I looked up and saw two lustful eyes looking at me.

"Denishe didn't you bring me clothes" I asked.  she threw me  a long shirt that reached to my knee.

"What the hell was that all about." I asked glaring at Hunter he looked down then he looked up at me again.

"He touched you and claimed that you are his mate and he disrespected me,no one disrespect me" he said growling at Jason.

"Jason..." I said looking at him his cheeks turned red and he looked ashamed with his head down. I sign

then said "Hunter I am sorry but you rejected me there is nothing in this world that will make me be with you. you hurt me emotionally, physiologically and  and physically you are probably the worse mate in the history of mates and I found someone who is better for me then you. So if you want me to be happy let me be with Jason and that might not be a good time to ask but can you  please let Jason and his sister be on your pack. please" I said giving him the puppy eyes.

"um let me think NOOO" Hunter shouted.

that got me mad " fine is you're not going to let them be in this pack I guess WE'RE going to be leaving your stupid territory "

"WE what do you mean WE you aren't going to go anywhere. you're mine" he growled still glaring at Jason.

"yes I am leaving your pack since they can't stay" I screamed" let's go guys and find another pack which is better then this."

"you aren't going anywhere" Hunter screamed grabbing my arm.

"let her go" Megan screamed "let the pig go. shoo go on little piggy" she screamed laughing.

I have enough of her I thought then I walked up to her and punched her in the face she falls on the ground then she got up and slapped me in the face.

oh it's sooo on I thought... taking my earrings off to whip that ass...

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter 14 is finished. I hope you all enjoy it please vote/comment

Hoofdstuk 14 is voltooid. Ik hoop dat jullie allemaal genieten van het kunt u stemmen / commentaar

Chapitre 14 terminé. Je j'espère que vous apprécierez tous s'il vous plaît voter / commentaire

Capítulo 14 terminó. Yo espero que lo disfruten por favor voten / comentario

Se Chapter 14 fini. Mwen espere ou tout jwi li tanpri vote / kòmantè