chapter twenty

"Mate" he said looking directly at Denishe with so much love in his eyes.

"mate" Denishe said looking at Cole with the same amount of love as him.

Cole smiled with a lot of adoration in his eyes and picked Denishe up and spin her round then looked at her and kissed her lips Denishe turned bright pink their were extremely adorable.

looking at how much love and adoration a mate can give to each other makes me feel a little jealous and insecure. I mean, what's wrong with me why doesn't

anyone won't to be with me and love me,adore me and make me fell special I wanted is that to much to ask. why can't I be loved by anyone.

Why's my heart always being chattered into pieces am I not good enough for anyone in the world. I can't take it no more I thought as tears fall down my face.

I miss my mom and my dad. why did they have to die that horrible day. why didn't I die instead. i want my mommy with her big warm hugs or daddy telling me that everything will be okay.

I ran past denishe,cam and Cole and went up to my warm comfortable room that I had learn to love. I yearn to feel the wonderful covers on me to feel safe like I use to in my daddy's arm.

I locked the door and jumped on my bed and layed there as I let the tears fall out of my eyes. I opened the radio then

pilgrim by auburn started playing.

I know sometimes you wonder Why you're so different Can't seem to fit in And anytime you tried it just didn't feel right You sit in school

And you just see everyone else have a ball but you just sit there by yourself and you ball...inside asking, why You say "I'm so stressed!"And

"I'm so depressed!"GOD if you're real tell me that you hear this I feel like I'm loosing my mind!I'm running out of time in this life. Maybe this is all my life is for and He said.."I say NO For that's not what

I put you on this earth for You've been sent there to change, and change, lives"Just remember that you're my child

Child you're a pilgrim!Traveling through On you're way home Child you're a pilgrim!Traveling through But you must seek the Kingdom

This life will throw you different sides in me, you must surely hide (in me yeah)Until you reach that finish line You've gotta fight.

After a few minutes someone came in my room I didn't look up I didn't care. I felt like dying. I think I should kill myself I can't live with all those heartache and pretend like nothing even happened to me. I can't keep living with a mask on my face.

I can't!!!. this mask will break someday and today is that day I am done pretending like I am perfectly fine.

I know that I am dying inside.

I feel as if I am about to explode. my eyes burn from crying I can't cry anymore. I feel week. I feel so lost,unwanted and rejected.

I heard the door to my room open then I felt the bed sinked a little which means someone is sitting in my bed it's probably Cole trying to make me feel better I thought.

then I felt gentle hands on my shoulder. I looked up and saw that it wasn't Cole next to me in my bed it was Cam.

"Are you okay Lily" danmm that was a stupid question of course you aren't okay" he whispered under his breath.

"why do you call me lilly" I ask whipping the tears that were in my eyes out.

"it's a beautiful name. it suit you because you very beautiful like a Lilly. you know the flower, and it's my grandma name she was the one who practically raised me until she died a few years ago." he said whispering the last part.

"i am sorry cam." I said meaning it.

he shrugged " why did you start crying when you saw your brother and Denishe talking".

"I don't know..." I started saying then I decided to tell the truth." okay it's just that I am so ugly and worthless no one wants to be with me no one loves me. my own soul mate hurt me he rejected me and

kidnapped and and name two man beat me. then my second mate left me for another girl that was prettier then me I am so pathetic cam Hunter was right when he had broke up with me I am ugly and pathetic." I said crying my eyes out. remembering when Hunter had rejected me.

Flashback

" I Hunter Snow reject you Hailey Jackson as my mate"

"What why" I whispered.

"Because I don't like your worthless ass nobody likes you fate made a huge mistake choosing a

soon to be alpha like me to be your mate. You are pathetic, fat, and ugly that's why I rejected you can you accepted the rejecting so you can get out my way."

End of flashback

I had more tears coming down my face after that.

"you aren't ugly Hailey your extremely beautiful. your gorgeous those idiots that rejected you are just plain stupid for leaving someone as kind hearted and

loving person like you. that's not true that no one likes you because I have a confession to make I really,really... like you Lily

__________________________________________________________________________________

VOTE/COMMENT AND FOLLOW