Chapter eighteen

I woke up the next morning and saw I was laying on the bed with Jace by my side. I groan then got out the bed. As much as I like Jace I can't stay here. I tiptoe down stairs just when

I was about to walk outside when a strong arm wrapped it self around my waist i turned around and saw a tall built man with spike up brown hair and red at the end of it.

“where do you think you going, love" his deep voice said in a calm way. that made my body freeze with fear.

“I...um...was going to... um...you know...the...um... get some fresh air..." I stuttered.

“really", he smirked “ you was ....um...going...to....um...the...um...get some fresh air" he said in a mocking tone.

I shook my head yes.

he did an evil laugh then slapped me across the face. I stumbled backwards and hold my face in my hand.

“ don't you dare lie to me you little-" he was cut off by Jace running up to me shouting “ yo, Derek what the hell is your freaking problem, why in the name of the lunar would you slap her for.!!!"

Derek rolled his eyes and sucked his teeth “ who the hell is she anyways, she freaking lied to me. is she your girlfriend or something because if she is congratulation on finally having one."

“ no she isn't my girlfriend we are friends, and don't you dare lay one finger on her again."

Derek shrugged then walked out.

“are you okay" Jace said looking  all over my face, and touching where his brother had slapped me. it was clear they were brothers they looked a like a lot only

Derek was bigger and taller and looked like his emo, dangerous person while Jace looks like the loveable,sweet, friendly guy.

Jace picked me up bridal style and carried me to his bed. where I lay.

he looked at if he was about to say something when his phone rang.

“hello, lol yea baby I knew it was you" they was a pause which I hm guess the person in the other line was speaking.

I couldn't help but notice how happy he looked talking in the phone, that's probably his girlfriend I thought. then I remembered Derek said he didn't have one. his probably dating a girl secretly.

he spoke again with a big smile on his face. “ I miss you to love, I want to see you as well but I am kinda busy"

I saw sadness past on his eyes. then his face lit up again and looked at me.

"baby, maybe I can come over after all" he paused for a second before he said " I love you too" then closed the phone.

“hey, can you keep a secret" he asked staring at me straight in the eye.

I nodded my head yes.

he clapped his hands together “that's great" he literally screamed with excitement. “let's go somewhere with me." he said taking my hand and already dragging me out the door.

“my head hurts" I said holding the side of my face where Derek slapped me.

“you'll be fine" he said still dragging me. I let him drag me into his car. “where are we going Jace" I whispered curiously.

“to my girl friend's house but you can't tell anyone that I have a girlfriend or that I am dating her.can you promise me that" he asked hesitating.

“yes, of course I can. who do I have to tell.no offense but I hate your father and your brother" I whispered the last part.

he smiled then said “I know you do, good thing you don't hate me right" he said winking at me.

“ I would like you more if you help me escape" I answered with a bright smile.

“we'll see, "he said looking straight ahead

“we are here " he said cheerfully.

Then got out the car and literally running to the house. he knocked on the door.Then the door burst open and a girl about my height opened and the door and when she saw Jace she jumped on him and they were hugging each other like their lives depends on it.

It was probably the cutest thing I have ever since in my life. they were soooooooooooooooo cute. it made tears came out of my eyes. he put her down and pulled me face to his and his lips touched hers. like it was the most fragile thing in the world and he didn't want to break her.

The girl pulled away and looked at me with a big smile on her face.

“she's so petty Jace" she said adoring my face.

that made me blush a little no one has ever said I was pretty.

“who is she?, how did you meet her?, does she know about us?, can she be trusted, do you think she would want to be my friend?" she whispered the last part but I heard her.

Jace chuckled and wrapped his arms around her again. “ slow down love" he said kissing her on the shoulders. “ for your questions she's Hailey. how did I met her I will answer that question later. yes she knows about us. yes she can be trusted, and I think she should answer the last question"

they looked at me.

I nodded my head yes.

then she clapped her hands and ran to hug me. I hugged her back she was so adorable but she had the whole goth look.

she was wearing an all black outfit and hsd dark make up on she had earrings on her eyebrows, under her lips on her nose and each side of her ears have 4 earrings on it.

Jace told her my whole life story.she was shocked she had tears falling down her face. “ let her go" she screamed.

“I can't" he said

“yes you can now do it"she told him with the puppy face.

“find" he said grabbing my legs and and putting a code in the bracelet.

“yesssssss " I screamed can I go now I asked really excited.

“yes" he answered sadly “call me" he said with a sad smile.

I will I said giving both if then a brief hug, and ran home I reached hunters office and saw jason,cam,Hunter, and Megan, but what I saw that broke my heart into a million pieces was....

__________________________________________________________________

CLIFFHANGER.

THAT CHAPTER WAS A BIG YARN I WANTED TO UPDATE REALLY FAST BECAUSE

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY