Chapter twenty two

The whole school was staring right at us because Hunter and Jason was both looking at Cam with anger clearly in their eyes.

“What the hell are you doing" Hunter snapped “your mine" he growled. his eyes turning blood red.

“ Don't talk to her like that" Cam shouted and pulled me into his chest he was fuming as well.

" I am your alpha. lower your voice!!!" Hunter boomed in his Alpha voice Cam looked down in shame.

then he lift his head up again “please leave her alone you have another mate another girl you left her for. You have found your happiness in life the lest you can do is let her be happy. please...” he said in a pleading voice and pulled my body slower to him.

“why you talking about us leaving her when you just rejected your mate a moment ago and now you're swapping spit with another girl" Jason said with rage and venom in his voice.

I looked at Cam “ is that true Cam, why did you reject her you are just like them aren't you.!!!" I screamed clearly in rage

“I am not like them Lilly I swear I am not. I rejected her because I want you. you are all I ever wanted. Lilly I think I am falling for you" he said in a sincere voice.

“I... i... I don't know what to say Cam" I said as I felt a drop of tear making its way down my face.

“say you want to be my girlfriend " he answered holding both my hands to his chest and pressed his forehead on mine.

“ yes." I answered with a huge smile “ I would love to be your girlfriend" I said again I heard someone cough I looked back and saw Jason looking at us with a shock expression while Hunter looked like he just heard it's the end of the world. Hunter turned around and left.

“congratulation" Jason mumbled and angrily walked away. I giggled when I felt a slight pleasure on my back where cam's hands were. He pulled me slower to him and places a gentle kiss on my lips. I blushed when he looked at me and gave me an adorable smile.

“Lilly can we go on a date tonight " he whispered in my ears witch made my knees go weak.

I bite my lips gently and nodded my head yes.

he smiled then said “I will pick you up at eight. is that okay love?"

I nodded yes again and bite my lips again.

he pouted “ stop hurting your poor lips" then gave me a peck on the lips just as the bell rang singling that lunch was over.

“I didn't even eat yet" I mumbled I heard Cam chuckling “I am sorry, I will make sure you eat after school okay honey" I smiled and blushed because he called me honey.

The rest of the day went fast maybe it's because me and laila keep talking about how sexy our boyfriend was.

oh God his so amazing if his lips can have all that affect on us. what will happen when he explores the rest of our body" laila said causing me to giggle and a lot of naughty thoughts started forming in my mind

I think we will die" laila said I can't wait to see what he has planned for us I am so elated I can scream"

I smiled and went back to my thoughts of how Cam's lips felt on mine.

I walked out of the school building and felt two gentle hands wrapped itself around my waist I knew who is was from his smell. I turned around and saw Cam smiling down at me.

“May I have the honor of bringing you home princess" he whispered in my ears.

"I don't know I will think about it slave. are you worthy of my company in a car." I ask raising my eyebrows and stood up taller like an important person would.

he chuckled “ I believe so your highness"

“I will be the judge of that" I said turning away from him and started walking.

I heard him running my way and grabbed my hands while shaking his head “what have I done to deserve being in your bad side your naughtyness"

I rolled my eyes playfully at his nickname. “ so slave I heard you wanted to date me. I only date bad boys" I whispered in the sexiest voice I can. I guess it worked because he bite his lips and pulled me closer to him and put his lips right in my ears and whispered.

“you like bad boys eh. last night I sleep butt naked hows that for bad boy." I rolled my eyes and pushed him away from me I heard him chuckling “let's go" he said grabbing my hand

we walked to his car and he opened the front door for me and bow down. I blushed and give him a sweet smile and got in.

The car ride was quite interesting he made a lot of jokes that made me laugh. I truly had never laughed so much and so hard in my life. when we got to my house I couldn't help but be a little disappointed that the car ride didn't last a little longer.

he stopped in my drive way and smiled then cup his hands in my face “ don't miss me to much princess because you will see me in a few hour and Don't eat" he said winking at me

“I don't want to starve" I whined.

you won't baby girl, you won't " he repeated then slowly came closer to me until his face was only centimetres away from mine. I pulled away then said “ I only kiss bad boys" and wink then walk out the car just as I was about to walk in the house

he called out “ yesterday I throw mister teddy my teddy bear on the floor how's that for bad boy".

I laughed and turned around and saw him smirking at me. “good bye Bad boy" I said and closed the door. I walked inside and looked out my window and saw him laughing while pulling out of my drive way.

__________________________________________

HELLO EVERYONE I AM VERY SORRY THAT I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE. I HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND READING BOOKS ^_^ BUT I HOPE THIS CHAPTER MAKES UP FOR THE REALLY LONGGGGGG WAIT.

PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT AND FOLLOW

I am going to start writing the next chapter right now.

thanks again.

love Thamar