IMPORTANT UPDATE.

Hey guys,

If you read Lost,unwanted and rejected which I think you have  since you're at the very end. Haha .You know that our wonderful story here is  FULL OF MISTAKES, and  IT'S IN NEED OF SOME SERIOUS (MAKEUP)
NO!! NOT MAKEUP. SURGERY

So here's the plan lovelies.

I'M REWRITING IT COMPLETLY.

Which means A LOT of changes will be made. I promise it will only get better!! That doesn't mean it will be deleted.

I'll leave it as it is on WATTPAD for now because I feel like unpublishing   or delete the whole book wouldn't be fair to those of you whose currently reading it.

So I'll be rewriting everything on Google docs and once the goal is accomplish  I'll put it on WATTPAD.

It will not be the same Lost,unwanted and rejected  that you've read (and hopefully loved). A LOT of things will stay the same but a lot will change as well.

You've been warned my darlings and THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT AND LOVE. I KNOW MY BOOK ISN'T THE BEST.  IT'S FAR FROM IT EXACTLY . BUT IT WAS ONCE #268 on the hot 1000 werewolf stories on wattpad and THAT'S HUGE AND IT'S ALL THANKS TO Y'ALL.

So again I thank each and every single one of you and hope you have a wonderful, WONDERFUL DAY OR NIGHT.

Muah.