Chapter sixteen

I picked up the phone then I said "hello why are you calling me"

I heard my aunt screaming

"Hailey Lilly Jackson please come Someone is here to see you. I am begging you please come back home. He won't to talk to you.

please, if you don't come right now he will kill me and your uncle. we are begging you come home right this second."

I am on my way I said hanging up my phone ran to the bus stop. just as I arrived I saw the bus coming

Lucky me.I got on the bus and sat down after 54 minutes it was my stop to get off.

when I was about to get off the bus the bus driver stopped me then said.

"hey sweetheart, you didn't pay your bus fair."

shit i have no money. I need to think quick.

" heyyyy..." I pureed in the sexiest voice I can possible do

"handsome can you give me a free ride" I whispered in a sexy ass voice still. dragging the  letter e a little.

the man started laughing "honey I am married with four kids and I am in my late 40's does tricks don't work on me anymore now pay the bus fair"

I looked around the bus and all eyes were on me.

oh my God,what to do, what to do.

bingo. an idea  click in my head.

"umm... sir look at that beautiful bird outside" I said in a sweet tone.

he turned around and looked then I ran outside the bus and started running down the streets a few minutes later I reached my aunt house.

I was trying to catch my breath before I walked inside then I heard a loud crash sound as if plates have falling to the ground.

I ran to the door fling it opened and saw blood on the floor my aunt screaming and my uncle holding her while shaking.

I looked to my left and saw a tall built man looking at me. he has black hair dark brown eyes and a long scar in his face.

his whole aura screams danger. he had on a tight black shirt and a rip blue jeans and heavy black boots.

he was staring at me with his big dark brown eyes. he was creeping me out a little.

"Hailey " he whispered then a small smile formed in the corner of his mouth. " your coming with me he added"

"what who the hell are you. I am not going anywhere with you. you must be crazy!!!. I shouted

he smirked "you don't have much of a choose honey."

he put his hands in his pockets. just as I open my mouth to say something he stuff the thing he took from his pocket in my mouth. I collapsed in the floor second later  everything went black...

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;____________________________________________________

CLIFFHANGER....

I AM SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT.I AM STILL IN SCHOOL AND I HAVE HOME WORK THAT NEED TO GET DONE.

PLEASE COMMENT/VOTE

fan me...