The Pep assembly

Betty's POV

"Ladies and gentlemen please take your seats and welcome the bull dogs on to the field led by their captain Archie Andrews!"

Us cheerleaders were holding one of the banners we had brought out.

The one we were holding had a picture of a bulldog on it and after the speakers announcement the whole stadium erupted in a fit of cheers.

Then the bulldogs bursted through the banner with Archie leading them.

As the announcer announced the other team we headed over to the stands and started to do cheers.

We were reaching half time as I saw a handsome boy with stunning features and a ridiculous beanie that somehow added to his hotness.

We went out into the field and did our halftime dance and headed back to the track whilst doing flips and cartwheels.

When we got back the beanie wearing boy came in front of me on the stands and said," yo Blondie how about you come to pops with me and show me more of your moves."

His friends were all laughing except for one the only girl who was too busy staring at Cheryl to notice what he had just said.

I walked up to them and said" hey excuse me,'i said looking at the girl as she looked at me and was shocked' I happen to know that Cheryl's looking for a girlfriend would you want her number?" She looked at me, smiled and them nodded.

I quickly pulled out a piece of paper out of my bag and wrote down cher's number on it and handed it to her. "Thanks..." She trailed off waiting for me to finish her sentence with my name."Betty and it's no problem Cheryls my cousin I'd do anything for her." I said as he boys were looking at me and I smiled.

" Thanks again by the way I'm Toni" I smiled and nodded and I turned to walk away but was pulled back by the beanie boy. "Um thanks for doing that Betts I'm Jughead and I do mean what I said about pop's."

I smiled and said "well thanks Juggie I just might take you up on that offer." I said sliding another piece of paper into his hand that had my number on it. I walked back to the girls as the game ended with us winning.