Chap.2: Discoveries

Damian's POV

"What the hell?! Did I see what I think I did?!" I yelled to Axel.

"Vivien got her powers! We gotta tel mom and dad."

"I'll take care of their memories. You let the family know." While Axel ran home I made the shadows consume the few students that had seen Vivien. I had to wait for my grandfather to manipulate their dreams. In less than 20 minutes, my family had arrived.

"Ray, take care of those children." Ordered my grandmother.

"Can I make them have nightmares."

"No! Now hurry up, we've got to find Vivien."

My grandfather grumbled to himself as he manipulated their dreams. While he did that Axel erased any footage that the cameras might've caught.

'You finally got your powers, Vivien. I thought to myself.

"Hey Damian. You might wanna see this."

"What is it, grandfather?" I come over to where he was by Dahlia. He placed his palm on her forehead and the other on mine. I saw Dahlia taunting Vivien and how she even grabbed her hair. I was beyond furious and what makes it worse is that it's been going on since her freshman year. How the hell could I have been so blind! I felt like such a shitty brother. I wanted to hug Vivien and apologize a million times for not being there to protect her. I was now even more determined to find her, but where the hell could she have gone?

"If you think about it electricity does really suit her." Said my mom to my dad.

"Yea, but the power of it was so immense! Karoku was right after all." He replied.

"That's right... Maybe she went to the Underworld! I'll call my dad!" She dialed his number and went on her way. The rest of us quickly followed after. Out of all the times her powers could have developed it had to be now! Nothing is ever simple anymore. All of a sudden my mother stopped in her tracks.

"He hasn't seen her.. I guess all we can do is wait for her at home and hope she is safe." she said.

"She's gonna be alright mom." I hugged my mother. "We didn't get trained all these years for nothing."

"You're right. Vivien's a big girl. She can take care of herself." she tried not to worry, but I knew in her heart she was in a panic.

"At least we got out of school early. Ms. Greene was already assigning math homework!" I rolled my eyes at Axel. His foolishness always irritated me. We got to the house and just sat in the living room. After a bit of silence it got really awkward so I popped in a movie and watched it. In the meantime, I kept getting a dozens texts from Dahla.

Miss you Baby<3

Baby? Where r u??

Let's have some REAL fun after school.

Babbyyyyyy I need youuuu!

Hot stuff talk to me :(

Do you need me to come over and cheer you up ;)

Hell no! There's no way I'm letting you step foot in my house! After what she did I plan on making her pay! But how? I was comtemplating on what to do when I instantly grew a smirk on my face.  It was perfect! No. It was genius! The only way to make her suffer was from the inside out. I then left the house once I knew school was out and headed over to Dahlia's. I climbed up the tree and snuck into her room. She was brushing her hair so I snuck up behind her and covered her mouth before she could scream. Once she realized it was me, she calmed down.