Chap.11: Trapped

Axel's POV

We were just 2 hours away from rescuing our family and now was the time to really start planning. However, before I could speak the jet was hit with something make the power shut off. Everyone immediately started to scream and panic. I quickly activated the emergency landing gear that made tubes of air shoot from it making the landing soft.

"What the hell was that." Asuke asked.

"I can only guess someone doesn't want us to find the island." I replied.

"Without the coordinates, I can't even fly there. It would be a waste of my energy."

"The only way to regain power is to let it charge with the solar panels. Unfortunately, the sun's not out and it may take a few days."

"Are you fucking kidding me?!?! Why the hell did you build this contraption if it takes that long to charge!!"

"It was a work in progress!! How the hell should I have known this shit would happen?!?"

"Boys stop." Lorna pleaded. "Fighting will get us no where. All we can do is wait. At least this gives us enough time to prepare a thorough plan." I sighed and looked at her.

"For now let's just rest up. I know the younger ones are tired." While we all headed to bed, Asuke decided to stay up. I can only imagine how much he missed Vivien and Ren. Then again we all have someone we miss.

By the time dawn arrived, we went out to explore our surroundings. They must have spotted us somehow so I planned on finding their little hideout. Coincidentally, as I was preparing for this great big search when I stumbled upon their camp site.

"Are they really our enemies?" I wondered. Just as I was about to do my snooping, I heard Zaya scream. I ran back to the jet and noticed a bunch of the outcast vampires had the younger ones in their grip. I then noticed Lorna wasn't around until I heard a voice say,

"I'm right here." She whispered in my ear. She must have turned invisible before they could catch her. "So what's the plan?"

"Let me think."

"Ohh. It seems we found you before you could find us." A tall woman steps in front of me as she speaks with a heavy Russian accent. She wore stilettos, black leggings, and a red corset with a small long sleeved jacket. She had seductive, golden eyes and big, curly brunette hair. She walks over to me and lifts my chin up with her finger as she examines me.

"Not bad." She then leans into my ear as her huge boobs press against me and whispers, "I like what I see."

Wait. Was she hitting on me? She turns towards the others and has us brought to her camp which was apparently a decoy since they opened a door leading underground. We were thrown into dark dungeons with only torches to illuminate our prison. Once they were gone Lorna revealed herself.

"Some rescue mission." I mumbled as I beat myself up.

"Where's Asuke?" She whispered. "Did he leave us?"

"I have no idea where that bastard went, but until I can think of a plan I need you to stay hidden."

"Should I try to memorize all the rooms here? That way I can find an exit."

"Good idea, but we need the keys first. Now hide. Someone's coming." She turned invisible once more as a big, buff man came out. He unlocked the cell I was in and grabbed me.

"What the hell are you doing?! Let me go!" I shouted trying to get away fr him which only made the younger ones cry. i was then punched right in the face as my right cheek became sore.