Chap.10: Doomed

Damian's POV

The last few days were pretty peaceful and not once did anyone snap at each other, excluding sibling/cousin bickering. We were outside on the back porch hanging out and doing normal family stuff. Vivien finally let me hold Ren while she sat and watched me. It was going good when all of a sudden I heard my named being yelled.

"DAMIAN, YOU BASTARD!!!" I turn and see Dahlia below us as she looked up at me with a hurt expression. "HOW COULD YOU!!"

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"YOU GET ME PREGNANT AND ONCE I LOSE IT YOU DECIDE TO DITCH ME!?!?!"

"You must have me confused with someone else. Sure we hooked up a few times, but I never impregnated you."

She was about to yell something more when she suddenly realized I was holding Ren.

"YOU GOT SOME OTHER BITCH KNOCKED UP?!?!" She goes crazy and runs up to me wanting to grab Ren. I shielded him from her as Vivien punched her right in the face!

"Don't you dare touch MY baby!!" Dahlia's nose started bleeding as she began to cry rather loudly. Cops came and took her away when my mom called them. I can only imagine she'll be put in some sort of therapy for her crazy outburst. Vivien dragged me inside away from everyone and crossed her arms.

"Did you really get her pregnant?"

"Yes and I was also the cause of her miscarriage."

"What do you mean."

"Once she had grown attached to it, I pushed her down the stairs with the shadows and ultimately abandoned her. I did it for you."

"Why?"

"It was my way of trying to amend what I failed to realize. I'm sorry Vivien."

"Thank you." she hugged me while I hugged her with my free arm. She smelled so sweet that it was almost intoxicating. However the moment was short lived until a rumbling shook the house.

"What the hell?" I said.

"Markus is back!" My dad yelled. We rushed outside where the ground opened up to reveal the devil himself and his minions.

"Did you think we wouldn't return?!" Laughed Jasmine. She wore a black and red warrior suit while Markus bared his chest. "You're all fools!!"

"Attack my warriors. Let us put an end to the Shadows family!!" He yelled. I handed Ren to Vivien and ran to my dad's side. We began fighting once they started to run towards us. I was back to back with my dad as we let our shadows whip them with all our fight. We were out numbered that's for sure, but we didn't do all this training for nothing.

"Cover your ears!!" Yelled Axel as he threw us these tiny electric devices. We did so at once while Lily let her deafening scream out. To us it was a regular scream while the others screamed in agony. Sadly, more and more just kept coming. How many did my grandpa exile?!?

My aunts, Celosia and Nerina, were like one as they fought side by side. Nerina fought like it was no big deal whole Celosia's inner fire was unleashed.

"It's time to upgrade ourselves!" Nerina nodded as Celosia's whole body became engulfed in flames with her eyes completely black while Nerina became solid ice and her eyes were completely white. Woah...

I look to my left as Alexis and Shane had summoned up their demons and angels. Alexis had angel wings on her back while Shane had bat wings.

On my right, Myra was trapping anyone she could with her vines while Draco used his whirlwind to sweep away the enemies.