Chap.4: Change

I am so pissed! I uploaded chapter 4 and somehow I accidently deleted it! Ughh well it's gonna have to be different since I have no back up, but I'll try to stick to the original story.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Damian's POV

"Wait? You're what?!"

"I'm sorry baby. I thought we were being careful!"

"Obviously we weren't careful enough."

"I'm really sorry." Dahlia had started crying by now. She had just informed me that she was pregnant with my child. All I could do was comfort her and smile triumphantly as my plan was now in motion.

"Now listen up." I wiped away her tears and made her look up at me. "Everything will be fine. You just need to calm down. Make an appointment tomorrow to see how far along are you. This way they can start giving you your prenatal medicine."

"You sure know a lot about this stuff."

"I have little cousins so of course I know."

"Will you come with me tomorrow?"

"Yes I will. I promise. Right now alcohol is off limits."

"Don't worry. I wouldn't want to hurt your baby." She smiled as she held her stomach. "We're gonna be parents!"

"Yes I know. Want me to spend the night again?"

"Yes! I wanna be as close to daddy as possible. We're a family after all." Ugh if she keeps calling me daddy I'm gonna punch a wall or even blow up on her. No the plan is still in motion. I need to keep up this act until the time is right when I can make her suffer the most. We went up to her room and laid in bed. I stared up at the ceiling wondering how I didn't notice the pain Vivien was going through. All the suffering she went through all because I was too blind to see it. I got up and left her house at 2 a.m. I snuck into Vivien's room since her window was open only to be tackled to the ground. A burst of electricity met my gaze and I held up my hands so Vivien could see it was just me.

"God damn you, Damian. What the hell are you doing?!" She whispered.

"I didn't want to sneak in my room. Axel would've ratted on me."

"I should RAT on YOU!"

"Aww come on."

"You're lucky I'm too tired to get up and tell them."

"Thank you!" I hugged her tightly. "You're the best sister ever."

"So I'm guessing you're crashing the night here?" She pulled out some clothes for me. She always kept a few clothes for Axel and I when we stayed in here. I changed real quick, it was dark so she couldn't see me change. I only put on sweats and got right into bed with her.

"You're not gonna ask where I was?"

"It's none of my business. Now go to sleep!" I laughed as I fell right to sleep. I ended up waking before everyone else so I poured myself a bowl of cookie crisps. I was eating my cereal peacefully until I felt someone smack the back of my head. I turn around to see Axel glaring at me.

"What the hell was that for!"

"You were with that bitch again last night! How the hell can you date someone who made your own sister suffer for so many years!"

"Shut your damn mouth and stay out of my business!!" As soon as I was about to sit back down his fist met my jaw causing me to fall to the ground. I was now enraged. I jumped back up and punched him in his stomach causing him to cough up blood. He then somehow was able to knock me down again and kicked me in the side. A few things got broken like vases and such. The fighting didn't end until we were thrown to each side of the room. My mother had woken up and was glaring at us.