Chap.23: Night of Sin Pt.2

Vivien's POV

I had stopped dead in my tracks when Death mentioned her name.

"What about her?"

"I've come across her a few times. She's such a quiet child, but chose to talk with me."

"Akito talked?" This made me anxious since I've never heard her voice. "What did she say?"

"That's a secret." He smiled. "She's special just like her mother. You know I was there when you both met for the first time."

"When I was a baby right?" Death nods and leans against a nearby tree.

"All he had to do was save you, but Asuke got greedy. He wanted you for himself."

"Can you blame me?" He smirked. "Now I have 2 beautiful children."

Death smiled, but it soon grew quiet between the three of us. He looked up at the sky and looked like he was deep in thought. The Grim Reaper himself will always be a mystery and I don't think anyone could ever figure him out.

"I shall head back for the night. Thanks again." He disappeared in a mist of smoke without another word. I then decided this would be a good time to get the kids, but Asuke had other plans. He picked me up and flew me to the waterfall near our house. I was a bit confused until he took of his cloak revealing his bare torso.

"You ever tried skinny dipping?" He kicked of his jeans and boxers before diving in. When he came back up his hair was combed back while drops of water ran down his abs. This man purposely tries to get a reaction from me using his body and it works every time.

"You can either come in willingly or I'll drag you in with your clothes on, so you'll be naked all the way home."

"Fine!" Since he loved to tease me, I decided to tease him this time. I slowly removed my clothing and certainly took my time getting in which made it worse because it was freezing. "If you pounce me this will be the last time you ever get to see or touch my body."

"I can overpower you." He smiled smugly. I then electrocuted the water which shocked him a bit. "So we're playing dirty now?"

"Want me to turn up the voltage?"

"Only if you wanna see true power." I thought about egging him on, but realized that even I haven't seen his true powers. He's only shown a fraction of it and I'd rather him show it off during a real battle of some sort.

I swam over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and put his forehead to mine.

"We should take a family vacation and I mean just us. You, me, Ren and Ivy."

"You're right. We've been leaving them too much with my parents. So where should we go?"

"How about Hawaii or someplace far away."

"That sounds nice, bu I think you just want to go someplace to show off your abs."

"I do that no matter where am I."

"Then how about we go to Japan. I would love to try a hot springs."

"Sure, but we're getting our own private bath. I don't want no one looking at you."

"I'm the same way." He simply chuckled at me. "What are your plans for after?"

"I was thinking we lay by the fireplace on that fluffy rug."

"That's sounds like every honeymoon in the woods."

"Well I'd love for you to pose for a few pictures." I rolled my eyes at him and started to think about some things. Asuke is the only person I'm comfortable around. We met when I was just a baby, but I think even then we were destined to be together. Why else would he be with me? I can now understand my parents love for each other. A bond that could never be severed because even when you're so far away, you'll still longed for the other.