Chap.1: Return of the Shadows

It's been 14 years and the Shadows family has certainly flourished along with new members of the household. The children of Luna and Vladimir have grown so much in more ways than one. Each child has become unique in their own way and have been raised in the best way they can. Now let us see what awaits the young Shadows.

Damian's POV

"Damian get up!! You're gonna be late for school." I got up slowly as my mother yelled for me. I first stretched and dragged myself out of my bed to get ready. I washed my face to wake myself up and styled my long jet black hair to my liking. I wore ripped jeans along with a black tank with a grey flannel. I left my room only to bump into my little sister.

"Oh sorry Vivien." She just looked at me coldly with her blood red eyes. She had long jet black hair that reached above her waist and was 16 years old. She wore black skinny jeans along with a red tank top with a black long sleeve shirt that showed off her shoulders. She didn't talk much and was pretty much a loner. She didn't have any friends and tended to have a sassy attitude.

"It's fine." She replied emotionless. She retreated to the kitchen where her twin Axel was already pigging out. He wore black skinny jeans, and red tank with a black vest over it. His hands and arms were bandaged from training yesterday. He was the complete opposite of Vivien in almost every way possible. Axel was sociable, loud, loving, and very fun to be around.

I looked around and saw my mother had made chorizo with eggs, sausages and pancakes. I sat in front of my sister as my mother handed me my plate. It was to be our first day of school and I was looking forward to it. I was basically the playboy of the school. Girls just flocked to me and there's not a damn thing any of the guys could do about it. Only thing that sucked about going was that it was a human school so we had to hide our true selves from the mortal world.

"Good morning kids." My father then walked in. He used his shadows power to pull out a chair for him.

"Really, Vladimir?" My mother eyed him. "You have to be that lazy."

I laughed as my mom chewed him out. I had a mixture of their powers which is telekinesis along with being able to control the shadows. I was pretty powerful in my opinion and I'll admit I do like to show off every once in awhile. Axel was a technopath meaning he can control and manipulate electronics. Vivien however... had not acquired her powers yet.

"Good morning." We all looked back and saw Emerald who was to be a freshman this year. She had long curly black hair and green eyes. She was sweet and dressed a bit conservatively, but chose to wear whatever complimented her figure best. She was kind, sweet, shy at first and a bit of a bookworm. She was 14 almost 15 and could talk to animals as well and transform into them.

Next to her was her brother Kato (pronounced Kay-toe) and he was 13 with short black hair, dark blue eyes and wore black glasses as well. He was a smart kid and was quite popular in his middle school. He was quiet, but talked whenever he was spoken to. He was the leader type, very motivated and was a nice kid overall. He had the power to control people's minds.

My uncle Draco held my 7 year old cousin Lillian. She had Myra's long brown hair, but oddly enough had amethyst colored eyes which wasn't so unusual. She was a happy-go-lucky kid and was obsessed with pink and strived to be a famous ballerina. She was like any other kid and just wanted to have fun. Her high pitched scream was her specialty and we discovered it in the worst way. Before she would threaten to use it until my grandpa got into her dreams making her change her tune.

"Are you guys excited for your first day back at school?" asked Myra.

"No. What's there to be excited about? It's school." replied Axel.