Chap.6: Oh My!

Vivien's POV

My morning has been so dreadful. For the last 2 hours my head has been hanging over the damn toilet as I started throwing up unexpectedly. I haven't even eaten breakfast yet and the thought of food made me wanna throw up some more. I flushed the toilet and got up to brush my teeth. After I got dressed I immediately went to the glass house. I went straight to the bedroom and laid on the bed with the blankets over me. After a few minutes Asuke came bursting in and pulled the blankets off me.

"Stop, I'm cold. Plus I haven't been feeling good."

"I'll warm you up." He smirked. He got on top of me with my legs in between his legs and my arms held down. He was about to kiss me, but stopped suddenly. I looked up at him and it was like the blood had rushed from his face making him paler than usual. He jumped up and stared at the ground with his hand covering his mouth. I don't think I've ever seen any demon with such a terrified expression. He paced the room back and forth.

"W-What's wrong?" I was nearly afraid to ask. He took one look at me and banged his fist on the wall.

"Fuck!" I just stayed quiet and waited until he looked towards me. I just sat there frozen. All of a sudden I got a queasy feeling in my stomach and I had to throw up once again. While my head hung over the toilet seat, Asuke stood in the doorway with his arms crossed.

Once I was done, I sat facing away from him. I could feel him looming over me as I sat there.

"Vivien, you're pregnant."

"But how can that be? Didn't you?"

"Apparently not." He said avoiding eye contact. I couldn't help, but be silent. I should've known better. I mean all the symptoms were there such as morning sickness, my boobs being real tender and my feet being swollen as well. God, I feel like such an idiot.

'What am I gonna do?' I thought.

"Get your shoes on." He said handing me my black slip on vans.

"Why?"

"We're going to the doctors to see how far along you are." I just nodded and put them on. We walked to the clinic in town and filled out the necessary forms for a walk in once we got there. The waiting room smelled like hand sanitizer and lemon. There were a lot of people who stared at Asuke, mostly because of his weird appearance. Some of the young girls even stared at him seductively hoping to get noticed. It made me really jealous to tell you the truth.

"Vivien Shadows." The nurse called my name as she looked around. I got up and walked in with Asuke right behind me. They checked my vitals and took me to a room shortly after. "The doctor will be with you in a moment."

We sat in silence and not once did we meet each other's eyes. It felt really uncomfortable making me want to leave right then and there. After 10 minutes a knock was heard and the doctor came in.

"Hello Ms. Shadows. I'm Dr. Manning. So you're here to see how far along you are?" She smiled.

"Yes."

"Well lay on the table and lift up your shirt." She prepared the ultrasound machine and got out a tube of gel. "this will be a bit cold."

She put it on my stomach and worked her magic. I heard a loud thumping and was confused at first until I realized it was the heartbeat. It made my heart tingle. I turned toward Asuke and realized he had a blank look on his face. That didn't make me feel any better...

I stopped in my tracks as I started feeling nauseous. I leaned myself against a tree while feeling light headed. He looked back and saw how bad I must look, so he ends up carrying me in his arms.