Chap.3: Beginnings

Axel's POV

Viven's alarm had woken us up at exactly 5 a.m. I was really glad it was friday though. I can finally stay up late and not worry about having to wake up so early. Vivien was in between us and since they weren't awake yet I had to wake them up.

"Hey guys. Get up. We all need to take showers." I yawned. Vivien woke up and headed straight for the shower. Damian had somehow became shirtless over night and couldn't find his shirt.

"Have you seen my shirt?"

"Why did you take off in the first place?"

"It was getting hot. I hate when they have the heat on." I tossed him his shirt that was near me. He first stretched and went to our room to get ready. I quickly left the room because I sure as hell don't wanna see my sister in just a towel. I went to the bathroom down the hall and took a quick shower. I didn't bring any clothes so I just had a towel wrapped around me. All of a sudden I hear a scream. I turn around and see a girl about a year younger than me.

"Holy shit!' I said falling backwards making my towel fly off. She quickly covered her eyes as my aunt Nerina came running.

"Lorna, What's wro- Axel! What the hell?!"

"I just got out of the shower! I didn't know anyone else was here!"

"Just go change." I did as I was told and came right back out plopping myself on the couch.

"It's so great to see you honey." My grandma hugged my aunt. "Who is this?"

"This is Lorna. I adopted her11 years ago."

"And you never told us!"

Lorna was 15 years old. She had long white curly hair, amethyst eyes, porcelain skin, and had a petite figure. She was about a B cup but somehow it worked for her. She was the shy type since she was hiding behind my aunt and I'm guessing she was a pure type. Very innocent.

"Sorry, but being in New York has my mind all jumbled. I tend to leave little details out."

"Little?! This is a HUGE detail, Nerina. My baby became a mother and I never knew. I wasn't even able to give you advice."

"I've read many baby books plus it was easy since I got her at 5 and not a baby."

My grandmother was heartbroken she didn't get to revel in her daughter's biggest moment, but she soon got over it and welcomed her new granddaughter.

"Hey Aunt Nerina. Does she know?" I asked cautiously.

"That we're vampires? Yes. She herself is one as well."

While everyone was doting on Lorna, Damian and Vivien had just come out and were wondering what the commotion was.

"Come meet your new cousin." My mom beckoned us over. Vivien just stood where she was. She had a scowl on her face and just turned her head away.

"Hey Lorna. I'm Axel and this is Damian." I introduced myself. "That over there is my twin Vivien."

Lorna looked over at her curiously, but all Vivien did was glare at her making Lorna had behind her mom even more.

All of a sudden the door burst open.

"We're here!" shouted Stella. She came in with her husband Luke and son, Blake. Blake looked just like his dad with spiky black hair and green eyes. He wore black skinny jeans and a black band tee. He was so serious and quiet, but when he was younger he was so happy and cheereful. Eh I guess it's just the teenage phase. Blake glanced over at Vivien and started blushing. We haven't seen him since we were 10 so I'm guessing we all changed a lot.