Chap.16: 4 Years Later

Vivien's POV

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" I asked Ren. He rubbed his eyes and yawned completely ignoring me. I kissed his head and walked with him towards the bathroom. I then felt arms wrap around my legs as my daughter looked up at me. Her name was Ivy and she was 2. She had Asuke's long white hair and my blood red eyes. She was a quiet kid, but was also very serious much like her dad. I undressed the both of them and took them quick showers. I had Ren wear black jeans and a grey long-sleeve shirt while Ivy wore a red dress with long sleeves and white leggings.

"Well look at you two." Asuke squatted down as they both ran to hug him. He carried them both downstairs as I followed after him. Katya and Axel were coming out of their room with their 3 year old daughter Alexandra. She had wavy dark brown hair and blood red eyes. She was a sweet girl and very energetic as well. In the dining hall a 4 year old Jade was sitting at the table while Damian poured juice for her. She had black curly hair and blue eyes. Axel ignored her as he sat Alexandra in his lap. Everyone tried to reason with him, but after awhile they gave up and didn't bother. He wasn't going to accept Jade as his daughter and probably never will. I wasn't hungry so I just made sure my kids ate. It was really windy outside today, so everyone stayed inside. There might even be a storm if the wind kept up like this.

After eating we all went into the newly made living room. My grandma got tired of everyone being locked in their rooms, so she had it made so everyone could be together more. The TV took up a whole wall so it was almost like we had our own home theater. I was on the couch watching my kids play when I heard thunder outside. I looked out the window and noticed it had started to rain. The main door to the castle had slammed shut causing everyone to head to the throne room. Killian had came in drenched while he held something with a long coat.

"Killian, what are you doing here?" I asked as I made my way to the front of the crowd.

"I f-f-figured it was time." He said as he shivered.

"Time for what?" Everyone was curious as well. He removed the coat and revealed a small girl. She turned her head towards us and looked around. She had long straight jet black hair and blood red eyes. She wore a black dress with long sleeves and a red ribbon around the waist with a red bow in her hair.

"Vivien this is your daughter Akito." I was shocked at what he had just said, but when I looked closer at her I saw the resemblance.

"Bullshit!" yelled Asuke. "How the hell can this shit even be possible?!"

"Oh, but it is." He smirked agitating Asuke. "When she was with me I stole an egg from her while she slept and over 2 years ago I decided to put it to use. With my seed and her egg I was able to create this beautiful child."

"You bastard!!" Asuke ran and grabbed him by his collar causing Killian to drop Akito, but luckily my dad caught her with his shadows.

"Daddy!" She cried reaching for him. My dad ended up grabbing her and covered her eyes while Asuke beat him up. I had to stop him because Killian's face was already bruised and bloody. He really did a number on him. Akito was still crying, so I decided to hold her. Asuke glared at me when I did that, so I told hi off.

"Don't you dare glare! Whether she was born naturally or not she is still my blood. This is my daughter. Deal with it!" Akito had stopped crying and she looked up at me. I smiled at her and wiped her tears away.

"This family sure has had it's fair share of surprises." said Damian.

"Tell me about it." replied Lorna. My grandma helped Killian up and took him straight to our infirmary. I sighed as I watched them with Akito in my arms. I set her down next to her siblings. Ivy ignored her, but Ren was willing to play with her. However, Akito wasn't in the mood to play. She just sat there with her head on her knees. Her underwear was showing, so Ren put a stuffed animal in front of her, so no one would see. Still this whole situation made me uneasy. While I was raising 2 kids for the past 2 years, I had another one who's existence I knew nothing of. I basically missed all the important milestones for her such as her first word, crawling, walking and so many more. I hardly know Akito, but I have just as much love for her as her siblings. I really hoped we would be able to bond now, but with Asuke acting this way it might be a bit hard. Eventually, they grew tired so I knew it was time for their nap. When I looked towards Akito she was asleep on the floor as she cuddled the stuffed animal Ren had put in front of her. I was pondering how I would be able to carry them all upstairs without waking them. Asuke was in the doorway of the living room so I looked towards him. He understood and carried our kids to the room while I carried Akito.