Chap.7: Winter Storm

Damian's POV

"Make sure you get all around the house. I want the icicles too."

"Grandma, I'm only one person!" I shouted from the roof.

"Well your brother and Uncle are dealing with the front decorations and your dad and grandpa are getting the tree. You're the only one available to put up the lights."

"Mom and my aunts can help too!"

"Why should they when we have strong men." She laughed. My grandma just loved to order people around especially us kids. Once I finished hanging the lights I then jumped off the roof, landing perfectly onto the ground. Snow was starting to fall and I needed to head over to Zett's to check on Dahlia. She's been bugging me more than ever now that she's closer to me and every time Axel comes home from there, he's always glaring at me.

When I got to Zett's, Dahlia ran and hugged me as if she was a puppy who waited for me all day.

"I missed you and so did jr!" She rubbed her stomach and smiled at me. "I wanted to decorate the tree with you, but Axel and Maddie had already done it."

"Next year then."

"Then we can decorate it with the baby!" I fake smiled and went up to her room. It was filled with a bunch of baby things such as the crib, changing station, toys, clothes, bottles and everything else.

"Dahlia, you need to organize your room better. It's almost like a hoarders lives in here."

"Sorry. I'm so used to maids and since I never cleaned I'm not sure what to do first." I was irritated and just cleaned up for her. I put the clothes in the drawers, toys in a bin, diapers, bottles, pacifier and wipes in the changing station and I also vacuumed her room.

"Seeing you clean is so sexy." She commented sitting on the edge of the bed. "You deserve a reward."

Dahlia grabbed the loop on my pants, unzipped them and began to give me the best head she's ever given me. Even when I came, she gladly swallowed it.

"Now I'm really horny." She purred spreading her legs.

"Uh we can't have sex."

"What do you mean?"

"It's not safe. At least until you're in the 3rd trimester."

"That sucks! Now what am I suppose to do?" She paused and looked at me. "What if you gave me oral?"

"Dahlia, you know I don't do that."

"But we're a couple now!"

"And you're pregnant. Now stop acting like a spoiled brat. Let's just cuddle and watch a movie."

"Fine." I laid next to her after putting a movie in and not even 10 minutes in she fell asleep. Well I didn't plan on staying, so I went downstairs and made myself a sandwich before I left. I walked back home since I had no where else to go and by then the house was fully decorated inside and out. All that was left was the tree, which we always left for last so the whole family could decorate it.

"Finally!" Shouted Emmy. "We've been waiting for you!"

"Sorry."

"Alright kids. Go and decorate. The lights and ornaments are here, the star and candy canes here, and don't forget to put on your special ornaments." My grandma sat down and let us go to town with it. Axel and I did the lights while the smaller kids did ornaments. Vivien and Phoenix did the candy canes while Alexis and Shane were fighting over who would put the star on. Vivien got tired of them bickering, so she snatched it from their hands and put it on top of the tree. Once done, we all put a special ornament that represented us. Axel had a motorcycle, Vivien had a little raven, I had a skull with crossbones, Emmy had an emerald, Kato had a book with a worm, Lillian had a ballerina, Phoenix had the phoenix bird of course, Zaya had a bag of popcorn, Shane had a demon, Alexis an angel, Lorna a nurses hat, and Blake a skull with an eye patch. Later on the adults would put theirs on, but who cares about that?