"Alright, keep your knickers on"

Ella's POV

I stand in front of the ladies mirror and adjust my jeans, I slid the back little toy inside myself and I'm trying to get use to the feeling. I'm already feeling excited at the fact no one knows about this, it's mine and Louis dirty little secret.

As I gather my bag up from the floor the door opens and a lady walks in she gives me a warm smile and i return it knowing she doesn't have a clue that I have a sex toy in me.

I make my way out and find Louis sitting of course on a table smack bang in the middle of the restaurant.

"Alright?" He says as I sit down and wriggle in my chair getting comfortable with the toy inside me.

"Mhmm" I hum as I pick up the menu, already excited for when he will turn the toy on. I don't know what to expect I've never used any kind of vibrating toy on myself.

"I'm ready to order" I say as I place the menu down and watch Louis wave over a waiter.

"Great" he gives me a wicked smirk.

"I'll have a large glass of iced water, no bloody lemon and I'll have the steak cooked rare" he folds his menu up and passes it to the man.

"And for you madam?" He glances at me as I unfold the menu to remind myself what I had decided on.

As I'm about to speak I suddenly jump with the shock of the toy vibrating inside me.

I gasp "Oh- I'm- I'll- sorry" I shake my head and pull the menu up to my face to help me compose myself.

Holy fuck I can't do this, there is no way I can keep a straight face while I'm being pleasured by this little magic toy that Louis is controlling. I can feel my sides soften and get moist.

"Sorry, What was that madam" I hear the man ask confused. I don't dare look up from my menu as I'm biting my bottom lip. I cross my legs and oh god no it's even worse the pleasure sends waves up and down my body. I quickly uncross my legs.

"Wine" I shout not meaning to. "I want wine. Big- I mean large glass of wine. And steak the same as him" I quickly fold the menu up and pass it to the man without looking, too embarrassed by my interaction with him. As he takes the menu from my shaking hand the vibrating stops and I relax. I look up to Louis who is smiling like the devil.

"Thank you" the man eyes me up and for the first time I see his face and it's a picture.

"Louis" I whisper.

"Yes baby?"

"I can't do this. It's too much. I'm going to come in the restaurant!" I whisper shout. I can't fucking finish and get my high in front of all these people! The thought at first was sexy and exciting but now I'm not quite sure.

"Now that is something I want to see" he raises an eyebrow.

"No lou- holy fuck" I hang my head down as the toy starts up again. My breathing slowly gets quicker. I'm trying to resist so much but my body has other ideas. I feel the build up in my stomach.

"You have no idea how fucking hot this is, watching you in public about to come and there is nothing you can do about it" he sniggers and turns up the strength of the toy.

"Oh my god" I pull my hand up to my mouth so I can openly breath through my mouth inhaling larger breaths.

I let out a small groan that only myself and Louis can hear..I hope.

"Shit" I pant. I look up at Louis through my lashes and he's watching me intensely, he bites down on his fist and I can only imagine what affect this has on him. I bet he wouldn't  be standing up from the table anytime soon.